The Haibike sDuro AllMtn RX e-Mountain Bike
Combining a lightweight frame design and powerful electric assistance, the Haibike sDuro AllMtn RX offers a fast ride housed on an eye-catching frame. Ergonomically designed to provide comfort even when riding off-road at high speed, the sDuro AllMtn RX uses a reliable SRAM PG 10 speed gear system alongside a durable and long-lasting Yamaha 250W centrally driven motor. Power is supplied through the 400Wh lithium ion battery, mounted on the e-bike’s downtube.
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes mean you can ride at speed in challenging terrain, safe in the knowledge that you have the highest quality stopping power at your fingertips. A Shimano 20 speed system provides the range of gears needed to tackle varying terrain and obstacles, whilst the handlebar mounted Yamaha display provides all the data you need when riding; speed, battery life remaining and total distance travelled.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Shimano M675 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203mm | Rear: Shimano M675 Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm
- Cassette SRAM PG 1020 11-36 20 Speed
- Chain Shimano HG54
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Rock Shox Sektor Gold, Solo Air, Remote-Lockout, 150mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 27.5", All MNT, 4-Link System, Yamaha-Interface, Hydroforced Tubes, 150mm
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M786 Shadow Plus, 20 Speed
- Rear Shock Rock Shox Monarch Relay e.i Auto, Electronic Intelligence
- Saddle Selle Royal Sirio
- Shift Levers Shimano SLX M675, Rapidfire, I-Spec
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Hans Dampf PSC Folding, 27.5 x 2.25
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.