The Haibike sDuro Cross SL e-Mountain Bike
Built for speed, the lightweight 2016 Haibike sDuro Cross SL offers a durable ride capable of tackling difficult off-road terrain. A hydroforced aluminium frame is easy to manoeuvre when riding at speed, with the centrally mounted Yamaha 250W motor providing extra power as and when you need it for your ride.
As with all Haibikes, this spectacular looking e-bike comes equipped with the highest quality specification - Shimano Deore components with a 10 speed gear system, Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brakes for the ultimate control and state of the art Haibike sDuro frame components. When combined, these parts offer an off-road riding machine like no other, with a Suntour NRX-D front fork with 70mm suspension giving you the comfort you need for challenging rides.
An eye-catching e-bike like the sDuro Cross SL needs stand-out power, provided by the downtube mounted Lithium Ion cell battery. A 400Wh power source that is easily rechargeable in just 4 hours, the battery can be removed for in house charging.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 400 Watt
- Motor Yamaha 36 Volt 250 Watt
- Display Yamaha Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 160mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10e
- Crankset sDuro Alu
- Fork Suntour NRX-D Lo CTS, Lockout, 75mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 28" Hydroforced Tubes, Yamaha-Interface
- Handlebar sDuro Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore M610 10 Speed
- Saddle Selle Royal Sirio
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore, SL-M610, Rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Smart Sam Performance 42-622, SV Ventil