The Haibike xDuro FatSix RX e-Mountain Bike
Incorporating high quality components and an unrivalled Fat Bike design specification, the Haibike xDuro FatSix RX provides comfort and control in an eye-catching design. Featuring Haibike’s renowned 6061 aluminium frame, complete with gravity casting interface to provide a more ergonomic riding experience, the Haibike xDuro FatSix RX offers the ultimate e-Fat Bike ride available.
A Rock Shox front fork with 100mm of suspension means the extra large Schwalbe Jumbo Jim tyres have added support when absorbing bumps and obstacles, whilst a lightweight frame means that the Haibike FatSix RX is easy to manoeuvre in all terrain. Electric power comes from the frame integrated 36V lithium ion battery, which supplies energy to a bottom bracket mounted Bosch CX Performance 250W motor - the Haibike xDuro FatSix RX packs a serious punch for an e-bike of its size!
The e-bike’s mechanical components are of an equally high standard too - a Shimano XT CS-M8000 coupled with Shimano Deore Hydraulic disc brakes on both wheels means that you’ll have a fast and controllable ride even when not using the pedal assistance power.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Wh
- Motor Bosch CX 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: Shimano Deore XT BR-M8000 Hydraulic Disc Brake 203mm | Rear: Shimano Deore XT BR-M8000 Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm
- Cassette Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-42 11 Speed
- Chain Shimano HG 700, 11 Speed
- Crankset xDuro Alu
- Fork Rock Shox Bluto, Remote-Lockout, 100mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 26" Fatbike, Hydroforced Tubes, Gravity Casting Interface
- Handlebar ePerformance Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000
- Saddle xDuro Light MTB
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT SL-M8000
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, SnakeSkin, TL-Easy, 26 x 4, SV-Ventil
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.