The Haibke xDuro HardSeven RC e-Mountain Bike
Incorporating a high strength aluminium 6061 frame with efficient and high performing electric and mechanical components, the Haibike xDuro HardSeven RC is the ideal entry level e-MBT (electric mountain bike) suitable to riding in varying terrain. A Rock Shox Recon Silver Air front fork with 100mm of suspension provides excellent levels of comfort whilst tackling poor quality roads or off-road pursuits.
Featuring a Shimano SLX 10 speed gear system, offering a range of gears suitable for tackling diverse riding conditions, and durable Schwalbe Racing Ralph tyres that will help soak up and absorb bumps whilst riding, the xDuro HardSeven offers a fast and responsive ride at an attractive price point. Completed with Tektro Auriga front and rear disc brakes to give you the maximum control when riding in adverse conditions, the e-bike perfectly balances a sporty appearance with state of the art electric components; a 250W Bosch motor, 36V Lithium Ion battery and a handlebar mounted Bosch Intuvia display come fitted as standard.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Wh
- Motor Bosch CX 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm | Rear: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm
- Cassette Shimano CS HG50 11-36, 10 Speed
- Chain KMC X10
- Crankset xDuro Alu
- Fork Rock Shox Recon Silver Air, PopLoc, 100mm Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 27.5" Hydroforced Tubes, Gravity Casting Interface, 142/12mm Quick Release
- Handlebar ePerformance Lowriser Alu
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX M675 Shadow Plus, 10 Speed
- Saddle xDuro Light MTB
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore SL-M610, Rapidfire
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 27.5 x 2.25, SV-Ventil
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.