The 2016 Haibike xDuro Nduro Pro
A striking flash of chrome, yellow and red, the xDuro Nduro Pro is built for speed in adverse, off-road conditions. Featuring lightweight, powerful and efficient components, the xDuro Nduro Pro is perfectly suited for challenges. A Bosch Performance CX motor, ergonomically and aerodynamically crafted into the bottom bracket, provides up to 250W of pedal assistance, meaning you can go faster for longer.
Supported by a durable aluminium 6061 frame, complete with Fox Float front and rear suspension specifically designed for downhill riding at speed, the xDuro Nduro Pro boasts a lightweight and responsive ride like no other. Powered by a 36V lithium ion battery that can be detached and recharged in under 5 hours, the Xduro Nduro Pro packs a serious punch in a compact, speedy unit.
To make the most of this beautifully crafted frame, the xDuro Nduro Pro utilises SRAM X01 gears, with an 11 speed range to ensure that you’re ready for any challenges thrown at you. Magura MT 7 hydraulic disc brakes on both the front and rear Mavic Crossmax wheels ensure that you’ve got the best stopping ability available, with a larger braking surface area providing greater control.
- Battery Lithium Ion 36 Volt 500 Wh
- Motor Bosch CX 36 V 250 Watt
- Display Bosch Intuvia Multifunctional Display with Operation Unit and Joystick
- Brakes Front: Magura MT 7 Hydraulic Disc Brake 203mm | Rear: Magura MT 7 Hydraulic Disc Brake 180mm
- Cassette SRAM XG1180, 10-42 11 Speed
- Chain SRAM X1
- Crankset The Hive, Exalite R Forged Aluminium
- Fork FOX FLOAT 36 Performance, 180mm Tapered Travel
- Frame Aluminium 6061, 27.5" Enduro, 4-Link System, Equalizing System, Gravity Casting Interface, Hydroforced Tubes
- Handlebar Thomson Downhill Aluminium
- Rear Derailleur SRAM X01, 11 Speed
- Rear Shock FOX FLOAT X2 Performance
- Saddle xDuro Light MTB
- Shift Levers SRAM X01 Trigger
- Speed 15.5mph
- Tyres Mavic Crossmax Quest, 27.5 x 2.4
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.