What Makes It Different?
Haibike’s entry-level eMTB comes out of the box with some great specs for £1749. Tektro hydraulic disc breaks will keep the descents controlled while a Shimano Altus 9-speed gearing system provides gearing range for all terrains. Whether you’re climbing the trickiest slope, or riding the flat to get to the trails.
Kitted out with Yamaha’s PW-SE motor, producing 70Nm of torque. Mounted centrally and low on the eMTB keeping the centre of gravity low, maintaining control in all conditions.
Adding to the motors low centre of gravity is the battery mounting.
Sat just above the motor on the down-tube is a 400Wh Yamaha power pack.
Assisting you to 15.5mph up to around 75 miles (condition and assistance level dependent) and charging on or off the bike theses systems allow for maximum practicality while off the bike, and maximum fun while riding!
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W, 25km/h
- Display Yamaha Side Switch
- Brakes Tektro M275, 180mm
- Fork SR Suntour XCM DS, steel spring, Travel: 120mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, 9-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Haibike Components TheSaddle
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M2000, rapidfire
- Tyres XLC MountainX, 57-58
- Wheel Make and Size N/A