KTM Macina Freeze 261 11 CL-CX5i4 2019
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
What Makes it Different?
The big standout features on the Macina Freeze are the Schwalbe Jumbo Jim fat tyres. Built originally for travel through deep soil or rough and loose terrain, fat tyres will take you across many a challenge.
Commuting on a non-assisted fat tyre style wouldn’t make for the most optimum riding – rolling resistance being the speed killer. When you have the top of the range Bosch Performance CX motor aiding your ride resistance becomes a thing of the past. Utilising the fat tyre across pot-holes, bumps and any other hindrances you may find on your journey to work..
Conversely, if you just want to Hoover up any terrain you can lay your eyes over, this bike will certainly manage to float you across.
While the fat tyres on the Freeze are for traction, soaking up bumps and aiding with control is the job of the RockShox Bluto front fork. Providing up to 80mm travel, these will either be soaking up the bumps on your route to work or controlling the after-effects of a tight fast corner.
As you would expect on such a hardcore eBike, only the top of the range Bosch Performance CX motor would cut the mustard. Providing up to 75Nm of torque across four levels of assistance (eco, tour, sport, turbo).
Powering this incredible motor is a 500Wh Bosch PowerPack, providing assistance between 25-120 miles (conditions dependent). Showing ride data up front is the Bosch Intuvia display, providing info such as speed, remaining battery and odometer.
- Battery Standard - Powerpack 13,4Ah - 500Wh
- Motor Bosch Drive Unit 36V-250W, 25km/h Performanceline CX - 75Nm
- Display Intuvia on-board computer with remote
- Brakes Shimano MT501/MT520 4-Piston/ Rotor 180-180
- Fork RockShox Bluto RL 26" SA-T-15x150 26"-80mm, tapered alu, 15x150 maxle light
- Frame Macina Freeze 26" Fatbike (Bosch Gen:2) Fatbike, boost 170mm for Standard Battery, on Downtube
- Grips KTM Team VLG--775-12D2 Diamond fin/2 Clamps
- Lights N/A
- Pedals VP-539 black
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M8000 GS-shadow +, DA
- Seatpost KTM Team SP-619K 30.9/400
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT M8000-11 w/ Display
- Stem KTM Team KT-6 7°
- Tyres Schwalbe Jumbo Jim, Snake-skin,Addix-100-559
- Weight 22,4 kg without pedal
- Wheel Make and Size Hayes Mulefut 80SL 26" Hayes classic - Boost 150/177
- Charger Type Standard-Charger 4A
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.