The M55 Terminus is a tour de force, easy to be proud of with its custom fabricated with ultra high performance components. It was arguably was the most advanced ebike on the market when it was released in 2011. Available in 5 different models, each edition limited to just 55 bikes, these are individual and unmissable.
During the development and construction of these bikes no expense was spared to improve the bicycle experience. A radical take on what can be achieved on 2 wheels, the Terminus comes with a 2,000 watt motor, the brushless geared mid drive motors offer vast silent power. Combining this power with rider input, the M55 boasts a maximum pedal assisted range of up to 75 miles making this dual function bike the ultimate in both downhill racing and green commuting.
- Battery MM5 Custom built battery pack with Panasonic Cells, TBC V
- Display M55 Custom Display
- Range Up to 60 miles depending on pedal input
- Brakes Hope Tech EVO V2 Disc Breaks
- Charge Time 4-6 hours
- Drive Train Chain - Rohlhoff Speedhub
- Extras This product is custom built to order
- Frame TI Grade 5 Titanium & Aluminium 7075
- Front Fork Shocks White Brothers Grove - Hydraulic Suspension
- Pannier No
- Rear Shock Fox MXR Float Hydraulic Suspension
- Saddle Fizik Gobi
- Size Bespoke
- Speed 50mph
- Throttle Yes
- Tyres Front: Schwalbe Crazy Bob, Rear: Schawlbe Big Apple
- Weight 33kg
- Wheel Make and Size M55 - 26 Inch
- Year 2012
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.