Moustache Friday 27 FS 7 2020
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
With its redesigned geometry, as well as being a good-looker, the Friday 27 FS is super precise and efficient. It has 100mm of travel front and rear, provided by the Mobie 25 fork and the incredible Moustache Magic Grip Control 100 air shock.
The Friday 27 FS is even more open with a lower center of gravity, thanks to the integration of the Bosch PowerTube battery and the lower top tube making it ultra manouevrable.
Fitted with the top specification Bosch CX motor, 625Wh battery and Smartphone Hub - you can ride with the best specification on offer from Bosch.
The Friday 27 FS is mounted with comfortable Schwalbe tires, ready for anything, giving you the impression you’re getting about on a flying carpet!
- Battery Bosch, PowerTube 625Wh
- Motor Bosch, Performance Line CX 250W - 75 Nm,higher dynamics in response and agility - Weight & form factor reduction
- Display Bosch, SmartphoneHub system Connects your bike to the digital world.Ride with integrated display or smartphone.
- Brakes Shimano, MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
- Cassette Sunrace, CSMS7, 11-40T
- Charger Bosch, 4Ah
- Crankset Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
- Fork Suntour, Mobie 25 Coil, LOR, w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 100mm travel
- Frame 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, w/100mm travel, Bosch PowerTube battery integration (Horizontal), 12x148mm Boost, motor cover w/cooling fins
- Front Cog FSA, Alloy, 38T w/chainguard
- Gear System Shimano, SLX, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
- Grips Ergonomic, dual-density
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache, ergonomic, Alloy, 660mm
- Hubs Front= Shimano, MT400, 32H, 15x100mm, w/thru axle Rear= Shimano, MT400, 32H, 12x148mm, w/thru axle
- Lights Supernova, E3 V521, 235 lm, powerd by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache, Alloy double wall design, w/alloy stays
- Pedals Alloy with plateform and reflectors
- Rear Carrier Moustache, QL3 light lowrider carrier for lateral pannier use only
- Rear Derailleur Shimano, XT, RD-M8000-GS, 11-speed
- Rims Moustache, Alloy, double wall, 32H
- Saddle Brooks, C17 leather
- Seatpost Moustache, Alloy, 31.6mm Size S= 300mm, size M/L/XL= 350mm
- Size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Tyres Schwalbe, Super Moto-X, 27.5x2.40
- Weight 26,2 kg
Without doubt this is the ultimate eBike for any urban environment and particularly for someone who also likes to venture off the chosen path on occasion.
The Bosch CX motor allows you to zoom off the mark leaving anyone behind in the distance, whilst the front and rear air compression suspension just adds pure control and comfort.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.