Moustache Friday 27 FS Limited 2019
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
The Friday is an optimal performer!
Suntour Mobie 25 with aluminium stanchions and hydraulic cartridge with external lock-out, lightweight and high performance. 63mm travel and 15mm front axle.
Top spec gearing is featured with the Shimano XT 11 speed 11/40 wide range cassette for optimized capacity and autonomy.
The riding position is incredibly comfortable thanks to the Moustache ergonomic round handlebar - 6061 DB Aluminium - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 45°.
Featured on the Friday are the new asymmetrical Just_Moustache rims with SuperMotoX wide tires. Not only does that offer amazing grip on turns, but incredible resistance to the abuses of the road!
Bosch Performance CX motor and 500Wh battery ensure the eBike system is as good as it gets!
The Friday 27 is practical!
The luggage racks are compatible with most child seats on the market, they are are stiff and solid, being reliably fixed to the frame on two points via a tubular mud-guard.
And « clic » ! With our QL3 mount system, 3 seconds is all you’ll need to fix the limited edition Moustache Ortlieb panniers on to the rack!
Just as incredible, the Moustache Quick-Park stem means the handlebar can fold by 90° in just a few seconds. Very handy if you need to store the Friday in a corridor.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 integrated - 36v 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Total charge in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60 % minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance CX 250W - 40/75 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 25 km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Powerful - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist -Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 55 to 160 km, average values in ideal conditions. Those values may vary based on selected mode, rider's weight, type of terrain, wind, elevation, tire profile and pressure, etc
- Brakes Shimano MT400 hydraulic disk brakes
- Cassette 11/40, wide range, optimized capacity and autonomy
- Chain Sram 11 vit, with quick link connector
- Colour Black mat
- Fork Suntour MobiE25 LO - 100mm travel - Aluminium stanchions - 1.5 Tapered - Qlock 15mm axle
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - 100mm rear travel - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes -Hidden Power Technologie - Tapered headtube - Boost
- Grips Ergonomic with double density - Lock On
- Guarantee 5 years frame - 2 years fork, motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache ergonomic round - 6061 DB Aluminium - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 45°
- Hubs Shimano MT400 - 32H - Sealed joints - Center lock - Front: 15x100 mm - Rear 12x148mm
- Kickstand Moustache semi-integrated - Aluminium - Adjustable length-Fitted on the rear stays for better stability
- Lights Spanninga Presto2 - Low consumtion LED - Powered by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache alloy tubular - Super stable
- Pedals Alloy wide plateform
- Rack Reinforced aluminium - QL3 mounts for Ortlieb panniers - 25kg homologated
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT 11 speed
- Rims Moustache exclusive 27.5" wheels - 23mm wide - Double cavity welded asymmetrical rims - tubeless compatible (with flap) - 32 Holes
- Saddle Leather Brooks B17
- Seatpost 3D Forged Aluminium - 27,2 x 350mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidfire 11S
- Size S/39 (1,55 to 1,70 m) - M44 (1,67 to 1,82 m) - L/49 (1,77 to 1,92 m) - XL/54 (1,87 to 2,02)approximately
- Stem "Quick-Park" stem allowing 90° fold in a snap - 80mm (S and M) - 100mm (L and XL)
- Tyres Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 26,3 kg (w/o pannier)
Without doubt this is the ultimate eBike for any urban environment and particularly for someone who also likes to venture off the chosen path on occasion.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.