Friday 28 is light!
By replacing last years suspension forks with new aluminium forks and by using an all new Moustache Flexbar Handlebar, the Friday 28 is not only light, it soaks up the bumps and vibrations from the road for a very smooth ride.
And because we can also shed weight with the tires, we’ve chosen Continental Contact Speed, light, grippy and fast rolling!
And there we have it, 3kg less on the scales! Perfect result!
Friday 28 is lively!
Several kilos less definitely helps, but on top of that, the Friday 28 frame uses our multicavity extruded tubes. It’s light, stiff and extra lively! Perfect for accelerating at red lights and weaving between cars!
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance - 36v 11,6Ah - 400Wh - Total charge in 3h30 - 2,4 kg - 60 % minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 25000km)
- Motor BOSCH Active Plus 250W - 35/50 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 250 % - 25 km/h - Natural - Noise free - Friction less - Compact - Lightweight
- Display BOSCH Purion display - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist
- Range 60 to 140 km, average values in ideal conditions. Those values may vary based on selected mode, rider's weight, type of terrain, wind, elevation, tire proﬁle and pressure, etc
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disk brakes
- Cassette Shimano 9S 11/36
- Chain KMC X9, with quick link connector
- Colour Pastel Green
- Fork Aluminium 6061 T4 T6, lightweight and precise
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - speciﬁc variable thickness extruded tubes - Polished welds
- Grips Ergonomic with double density - Lock On
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache Flex by Baramind - Hybrid Advanced Composite - Filter vibrations - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 12° - Medium (S et M) - Hard (L et XL)
- Hubs Shimano - 32 holes - Centerlock
- Kickstand Pletcher - Aluminium - Adjustable length - Fitted on the rear stays for better stability
- Lights Spanninga Presto2 - Low consumtion LED - Powered by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache alloy tubular - Super stable
- Pedals Alloy wide plateform
- Rack Reinforced aluminium - QL3 mounts for Ortlieb panniers - 25kg homologated
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 9 speed
- Rims Alex Semi-proﬁled 700C - Aluminium with double cavity - 32H
- Saddle Selle Royal Essenza Narrow
- Seatpost Alloy suspension - 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidﬁre 9S
- Size S/41 (1,55 to 1,70 m) - M/47 (1,68 to 1,83 m) - L/53 (1,81 to 1,95 m) - XL/59 (1,90 to 2,05) approximately XL/59 (1,90 to 2,05) approximately
- Stem Quick-Park stem allowing 90° fold in a snap - 80mm (S and M) - 100mm (L and XL)
- Tyres Continental Contact Speed 700x42
- Weight 20,9kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.