Moustache Friday 28.5 2020
any other UK retailer Confirm the bike you want is available and to be delivered Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most credit cards, Paypal and 0% finance options Check Finance
at no extra cost Get free UK delivery on all eBikes (excludes eCargo bikes). Find out about delivery
or customer satisfaction! We will beat prices & have over 100 5-star google reviews Price Match
The Friday 28.5 is perfectly equipped for sporty urban riding thanks to a tapered carbon fork and streering tube. This combined with a lightweight frame and low placed battery ensures a balanced and fast ride.
A Flexbar handlebar ensures comfort, filtering vibrations in the same way a wide tire would. The handlebar also has the quick park stem, enabling you to turn the bar 90 degrees - great for storage.
Thanks to the Bosch Smartphone Hub, you can connect your bike to your phone! Great for navigation, dynamic ride information, fitness, music and more.
The Friday 28.5 benefits from the Bosch Performance Line motor and 500Wh battery, providing plenty of torque and a generous autonomy.
- Battery Bosch, PowerPack 500Wh
- Motor Bosch, Performance Line 250W - 65 Nm, high performance - 25 km/h - Natural - Noise free - Frictionless - Compact - Lightweight
- Display Bosch, SmartphoneHub system Connects your bike to the digital world. Ride with integrated display or smartphone.
- Brakes Shimano, UR300 hydraulic disc brakes
- Cassette Shimano, HG500-10, 11-34T
- Charger Bosch, 4 Ah
- Crankset Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
- Fork full carbon, w/tapered steer tube w/180mm disc caliper mount, w/lowrider & fender inserts
- Frame 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, tapered headtube 1"1/8-1"1/2, reversed Hidden Power technology
- Front Cog Moustache, Alloy, 42T w/chainguard
- Gear System Shimano, Tiagra, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
- Grips Ergonomic, dual-density
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache, Flexbar by Baramind, hybrid advanced composite, filters vibrations 660mm, 31.6mm, Medium= S/M, Hard= L/XL
- Hubs Front= Moustache, 32H, 12x100mm, w/thru axle Rear= Shimano, MT400, 32H, 12x142mm, w/thru axle
- Lights Supernova, V521, 205 lm, powered by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache, Alloy double wall, very stable
- Pedals Resin plateform with reflectors
- Rear Carrier Moustache, light QL3 lowrider carrier for lateral pannier use only
- Rear Derailleur Shimano, Tiagra, 10-speed
- Rims Moustache, Alloy, double wall, 32H
- Saddle Brooks, C17 leather
- Seatpost Moustache, Alloy, 31.6mm Size S= 300mm, size M/L/XL= 350mm
- Size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Tyres Continental, Contact Speed, 700x42C
- Weight 20,8 kg
I think the Friday 28.5 is a great bike with it's sportier geometry as well as lighter weight making it easier to ride past the 25kph limit. This along with the integrated lights and mudguards makes it my commuter bike of choice.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.