The Moustache S+ARCKBIKE Mud
New for 2016 the Moustache S+ARCKBIKE Mud - bringing you a new and innovative approach to off-road electric bike riding and racing.
The Bosch Performance Line Integrated eBike Motor, Display and Battery System
This bike uses the exceptionally advanced and reliable Bosch Performance Line system. Developed and extensively tested by Bosch this system uses components that were designed from the ground up to work harmoniously and reliably together. The quality of the system means that it is the most widely used by the top eBike manufacturers and has been adopted by a wide range of industry leading eBike manufacturers, from Haibike and KTM to BH eMotion, Raleigh and Moustache.
A Bosch Performance Line Motor
The Bosch Performance Line Motor uses cutting edge components to provide up to 60 Newton Metres of Torque perfect for attacking any terrain or incline . All of this is achieved with a lightweight, low vibration motor that is designed to be integrated into the centre of the frame.
The motor uses Bosch's trademark triple sensor technology to measure pedalling power, cadence and speed 1000 times a second to ensure the force of the motor is intuitively coordinated with the riders cycling style. On hub geared bikes, the motor also sense when gears shifts are occurring and decreases the power provided accordingly to reduce stress on the drivetrain and provide a smoother riding experience.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36v 13Ah - 500Wh - Full Charge in 4.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Performance CX 250W - 40/75Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 25km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Powerful - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 50 to 160km at 20km/h on flat road (for 70kg rider) - 40 to 80km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Magura MT6 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 200/200 diameter
- Colour Black
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 14T Motor Cog (=35)
- Drivetrain SRAM XX1 Carbon 11 Speed - 14 x 10/42
- Fork RockShox RS1 Carbon 120mm - Remote Lock-out - 1.5T - 15mm
- Frame Aeronautical Alloy - 140mm Rear Travel - Extruded Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Optimized Weight Balance - Tapered Head Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Alloy DB 720mm - Rise 10mm - 6°up, 9°back - Stem 60mm
- Hubs DT Swiss
- Lights Low-Consumption LED - Supernova
- Mudguards k
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims DT Swiss XMC 1200 Carbon
- Saddle Fizik Tundra 2 Mg
- Seatpost Drop Seat Post - Hydraulic, Remote Lever - 31.6 x 315 Travel, 60mm (S) 31.6 x 380 Travel, 125mm (M+L)
- Shift Levers SRAM X01
- Shock Absorber Moustache Air Shock 200 x 56 - 2-Position Platform - Adjustable Air Pressure and Rebound - Grip Control
- Size 41 (1.55m to 1.70m) - 47 (1.68m to 1.85m) - 53 (1.83m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Continental Mountain King Protection - Front: 29 x 2.4 | Rear: 27.5 x 2.4
- Weight 20.5kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.