The Moustache S+ARCKBIKE Sand
Seeing the innovative creative models of Moustache’s diverse e-bike range, celebrated designer Philippe Starck has recently collaborated with the French manufacturers to bring a unique collection of fat e-bikes.
“The sophistication of the bicycle is above all the sophistication of the human spirit. Moustache is fully aligned with this vision. Moustache, moved by humility and discipline have always known how to explore the wonders of balance of the EAPC. S+ARCKBIKE with Moustache with obvious.” - Philippe Starck
The S+ARCKBIKE Sand features an aeronautical alloy crafted frame that’s both lightweight and responsive considering the e-bike’s overall size. Added clearance has been created on the front forks, ensuring that the S+ARCKBIKE Sand can tackle coastal spaces with ease, allowing for even greater unchartered territory to be ridden on. A Rock Shox Bluto front fork adds 100mm of travel suspension, absorbing jumps and drops off sand dunes and gullies, adding to the Kenda Juggernaut fat-boy tyres.
Such a beautifully designed e-bike requires electric components of the highest quality, provided in this instance by Bosch. The Performance CX 250W motor is centrally housed on the e-bike’s pedals, meaning no deviation in weight distribution, creating an altogether more balanced ride. A long-lasting 500Wh lithium ion battery is ergonomically located on the e-bike’s downtube, out of harms way and highlighting the e-bike’s performance based, innovative design.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36v 13Ah - 500Wh - Full Charge in 4.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Performance CX 250W - 40/75Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 25km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Powerful - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 50 to 140km at 20km/h on flat road (for 70kg rider) - 40 to 80km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Magura MT4 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 200/200 diameter
- Colour Warm Grey
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 15T Motor Cog + Reduction System (=30)
- Drivetrain SRAM GX 10S - Reduction System and 11/42
- Fork RockShox Bluto RL - 100mm
- Frame Aeronautical Alloy - Extruded Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Optimized Weight Balance - Tapered Head Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Bar and Stem | Moustache Alloy DB 660mm - 45° - 80mm Stem
- Hubs Alloy CNC with Industrial Bearings, Centrelock - Front: 15 x 150mm | Rear: 10 x 170mm
- Lights k
- Mudguards k
- Option Full XTR, Frame Cover, Nyon GPS, Supernova Lights
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims FAT 80mm 26" - Alloy - 2 x 32H
- Saddle Selle Fizik Rondine M5
- Seatpost 3D Forged Alloy - 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers SRAM GX 10 Speed
- Size 41 (1.55m to 1.70m) - 47 (1.68m to 1.85m) - 53 (1.83m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Kenda Juggernaut - 26 x 4.0
- Weight 23.8kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.