The Moustache S+ARCKBIKE Snow
Seeing the innovative creative models of Moustache’s diverse e-bike range, celebrated designer Philippe Starck has recently collaborated with the French manufacturers to bring a unique collection of fat e-bikes.
“The sophistication of the bicycle is above all the sophistication of the human spirit. Moustache is fully aligned with this vision. Moustache, moved by humility and discipline have always known how to explore the wonders of balance of the EAPC. S+ARCKBIKE with Moustache with obvious.” - Philippe Starck
Head off-piste like never before, thanks to the radically innovative S+ARCKBIKE Snow. An aluminium monoside fork removes extra weight from the e-bike, without forgoing structural integrity and adding improved clearance, meaning slush and snow stay away from the key components. Naturally, an e-bike designed for all types of slush and snow - powder, packed or wet, dirty slush - needs to have the best control that money can buy. Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes and Kenda Juggernaut fat-boy tyres provide the perfect combination of grip and traction to make the S+ARCKBIKE Snow the ideal après-ski machine.
Adding to the innovative design are high quality mechanical and electric components. Pedal assistance is supported through the enviably efficient Bosch Performance CX motor, offering up to 250W of power that can be adjusted to suit your riding style. A long-lasting lithium ion battery provides 500Wh of energy and can be recharged in just 4.5 hours. Coupled with this incredible electric setup is a SRAM GX 10 speed drivetrain, providing a super-wide range of gears, meaning you can adjust your riding to varying terrain.
- Battery Bosch Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36v 13Ah - 500Wh - Full Charge in 4.5 hours - 2.4kg - 60% Minimal Residual Capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Performance CX 250W - 40/75Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 25km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Powerful - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 50 to 140km at 20km/h on flat road (for 70kg rider) - 40 to 80km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Magura MT4 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 200/200 diameter
- Colour Silver
- Crankset Alloy Cranks / 15T Motor Cog + Reduction System (=30)
- Drivetrain SRAM GX 10S - Reduction System and 11/42
- Fork Aluminium Monoside
- Frame Aeronautical Alloy - Extruded Variable Thickness Hydroformed Tubes - Optimized Weight Balance - Tapered Head Tube
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Bar and Stem | Moustache Alloy DB 660mm - 45° - 80mm Stem
- Hubs Alloy CNC with Industrial Bearings, Centrelock - Front: 15 x 150mm | Rear: 10 x 170mm
- Lights k
- Mudguards k
- Option Full XTR, Frame Cover, Nyon GPS, Supernova Lights
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims FAT 80mm 26" - Alloy - 2 x 32H
- Saddle Selle Fizik Rondine M5
- Seatpost 3D Forged Alloy - 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers SRAM GX 10 Speed
- Size 41 (1.55m to 1.70m) - 47 (1.68m to 1.85m) - 53 (1.83m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Kenda Juggernaut - 26 x 4.0
- Weight 22.8kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.