Moustache 27 Trail Carbon Limited
The Moustache 27 Trail Carbon Limited is a top spec E-MTB that is capable of taking on tough single tracks, as well as being a superb all round trail bike.
The lightweight carbon frame coupled with the highest specifications available makes the Carbon Limited the best eBike money can buy.
The RS1 Rockshox offers the most robust suspension available and the Eagle 12 Speed Sram XX1 is one of the widest and smoothest gearing options available, E-MTB's don't get much better than this!
Hidden Power Technology
Moustache's Hidden Power technology has been 2 years in the making, and is the first to fully integrate the Bosch battery seamlessly in to the frame.
The position of the battery on the down tube makes for a low center of gravity which optimizes balance, and creates the 'hidden power' look which is truly stunning in the flesh.
Bosch Performance CX System & 500Wh Battery
The Samedi 27/9 Trail Carbon Limited features the best Bosch eBike system available, the 250W CX motor offers 75Nm of torque, and assistance peaks at 300%!
The 500Wh battery is the highest capacity battery that Bosch offer, offering an average range of 50 - 80 miles off one charge!
There are 4 power modes to choose from, ranging from Eco Mode to Turbo Mode, and of course you can turn all the assistance off and ride it like a normal bicycle.
For more detailed descriptions of the Bosch eBike systems, click here
- Battery Integrated BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36v 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Fully Charged in 4.5 hours, 50% in 2 hours - 2,5 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 30,000km
- Motor Bosch Performance CX 250W - 40/75Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia Display with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 40-110 Miles
- Brakes Magura MT6 hydraulic disc brakes 180/180 diameter
- Colour Black
- Crankset Exclusive Moustache reinforced and forged alloy cranks
- Drivetrain Sram XX1 Eagle 12 speed, super wide capacity 14x10/50
- Fork RockShox RS1 Carbon 120mm - Remote Lock-out - 1.5T - 15mm
- Frame Frame - Just Carbon Technology - Toray T700 fibres - variable thickness hydroformed aluminium rear triangle - 140mm travel - Hidden Power Technology - Hollow alloy/carbon link - Tapered head tube - 27.5 plus - boost
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Alloy DB 760mm - Rise 12mm - 6°up, 9°back - Stem 60mm
- Hubs DT Swiss
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims DT Swiss XMC1200 Carbon front 29" rear 27.5"
- Saddle Velo Ergonomic Saddle
- Seatpost Drop Seat post - Hydraulic, Remote Lever - 31.6 x 315 Travel, 60mm (S) 31.6 x 380 Travel, 125mm (M+L)
- Shift Levers Sram XX1 12S
- Size XS/36 (1.33m to 1.50m) - S/41 (1.50m to 1.68m) - M/47 (1.65m to 1.83m) - L/53 (1.81m to 1.95m)
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic
- Weight 19,9 kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.