Moustache Samedi 28.3 Open 2021
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
The Samedi 28.3 has all the ingredients to make this model your chosen ally for getting about every day, in the town or in the country.
A frame that’s both comfortable and dynamic, the integrated Bosch 500Wh PowerTube battery, the Bosch Active Line Plus motor, a suspension fork with 63mm of travel as well as a suspension seatpost giving 40mm of extra comfort, without forgetting the really practical accessories to help make your life easier, such as our luggage rack that’s compatible with QL3 and MIK fixation standards.
In this, it's Open version, it offers great standover space for better accessibility.
The Samedi 28.3 is equipped with all the essentials for weekday commuting and weekend exploring - a new rear rack, super strong mudguards, a stable kickstand and lights that run off the battery.
A Shimano Nexus 5 speed hub gear is easy to use and has chain tensioner mechanism that ensures you'll have to spend little time and money maintaining it!
Added comfort is provided by the custom Moustache suspension seat-post, and the Suntour NEX E25 front suspension. The Big Apple Schwalbe tyres also provide plenty of bump absorption and traction in the wet.
The critically acclaimed Bosch Active Line Plus motor is low consumption, and lightweight. Combined with the 500Wh Bosch battery you are sure to get great range per charge, and a very intuitive ride.
- Battery Bosch, PowerTube 500Wh
- Motor Bosch, Active Line Plus 250W - 35/50 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 250 % - 25 km/h - Natural - Noise free - Frictionless - Compact - Lightweight
- Display Bosch, Purion - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo)
- Brakes Shimano, MT200
- Cassette Shimano, Nexus, single-sprocket 30T w/Shimano Alfine chain tensioner
- Charger Bosch, 4Ah
- Crankset Moustache, Aluminium, 170 mm
- Fork Suntour, NEX-E25, coil spring 63mm travel
- Frame Samedi 28, 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, Bosch PowerTube battery integration (Vertical), integrated cable routing
- Front Cog FSA, Alloy, 40T w/chainguard
- Gear System Shimano, Nexus, SL-C7000 5-speed Revo
- Grips Ergonomic, dual-density
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy
- Hubs Front= Shimano, Tourney, 32H, 9x100mm, w/QR Rear= Shimano, Nexus, 32H, 9x135mm, w/Nut
- Lights AXA Blueline, 30 lux, powered by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
- Pedals Alloy with plateform and reflectors
- Rear Carrier Moustache, Alloy, QL3 low-rider carrier, MIK Bag/Accessories compatible
- Rear Derailleur N/A
- Rims Moustache, Aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal, Wave Ergonomic
- Seatpost Moustache, suspension, 40mm travel, Alloy 31.6mm, 350mm
- Size Small, Medium, Large
- Tyres Schwalbe, Big Apple, 700x50C
- Weight 25,6 kg
The finish on Samedi 28 Titanium is exceptional. A lightweight alloy frame consisting of variable thickness hydroformed tubes and polished welds really looks the part, and the build quality is complemented by a high specification of components. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide assured stopping power, and the Enviolo gearing gives a fantastically smooth riding experience.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.