Samedi 28 Titanium Open
The bikes in the Samedi 28 range proved to be among the most popular of the 2016 season and for good reason. They have such appeal as urban tourers because they are light and nimble with a fantastic upright sitting position, allowing you to stay comfortably in control with the minimum of effort.
The Samedi 28 Titanium Open is a solidly put together bike constructed from aluminium alloy with variable thickness hydroformed tubes bonded by polished welds. The open frame adds to the comfort and useability of the bike, making it that bit easier to hop on and off. The battery is shifted to its position under the rack on the back of the bike, differing from the frame position seen on the cross bar version of the bike. This does not affect the bike’s ability to carry the full range of panniers and bags that are available for it.
The bike is equipped with a magnesium cast Suntour NCX suspension fork with hydraulic lock out, meaning you have the option of benefiting from its 63mm of suspension travel or locking the travel to make the bike easier to pedal uphill. Other components include Shimano M395 hydraulic disc brakes, Alex rims with double wall alloy which are paired with high quality Schwalbe Marathon Supreme tyres, an alloy suspension seatpost and Selle Royal Wave gel ergonomic saddle all included as standard. Gearing comes from the fantastic Nuvinci N380 continuously variable hub, which means that the bike is always in the right gear without any input from the rider. The bike also has low consumption LED front and rear lights wired directly to the battery and controlled via the Intuvia display which also provides a range of information to the rider and allowing selection of the four power settings from the motor.
Power is provided by the assured Bosch drivetrain, comprising a 250 watt Performance motor and 400 watt hour battery.
Bikes are due to land with us in the first week of February, reserve yours now by pre-ordering for £300.
- Battery Bosch Li-Ion PowerPack 400Wh, 36V, 11.6Ah, Full Charge in 3.5 Hours, 2.4 kg, 60% Minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W 40/63 Nm, Assistance from 50 - 285%, 1000 measurements a second
- Display BOSCH Intuvia Display with separate control unit - 5 Power Modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off)
- Range 40-110 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Colour Titanium
- Fork Suntour NCX Suspension Fork with hydraulic lock-out - 63mm Travel
- Frame T4 T6 Hydro-Formed Alloy
- Lights Low Consumption LED, High Power, 30 Lux, Runs off the battery
- Mudguards Moustache Alloy Tubular
- Pedals Alloy Wide Platform
- Rack Alloy, QL3 Mount, Customised For Moustache Samedi 28
- Saddle Selle Royale Viper Gel ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2
- Shift Levers Nuvinci Twist shifter
- Speed 15.5 MPH Restricted, 26 MPH For Off road use only
- Tyres Schwalbe Marathon Supreme 700 x 37, reflective side wall and anti puncture protection
- Weight 24,9 kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.