Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 3 2020
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
The Xroad 3 is perfectly equipped with your essential accessories such as its new luggage rack, super strong mudguards as well as powerful lights front and rear.
A Performance Line Bosch motor is paired with a 500Wh battery to give you a generous autonomy and plenty of power with 63Nm of torque!
Hutchinson Python tyres are designed to have grip when off-road, and smooth on-road. 2.10 inches wide means, these tyres give you a stable platform to take on all types of terrain, while absorbing the bumps along the way.
A classic gearing system is featured - the ever reliable and solid performing Shimano 10-speed Deore. Shimano is also featured for the brakes with MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
- Battery Bosch, PowerTube 500Wh
- Motor Bosch, Performance Line 250W - 35/65 Nm - Assistance from 55 to 300 % - 25 km/h - Natural - Noise free - Frictionless - Compact - Lightweight
- Display Bosch, Purion- 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist »
- Brakes Shimano, MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Cassette Sunrace, CSMS2, 11-40T
- Charger Bosch, 4Ah
- Crankset Moustache, Alloy, 170mm
- Fork Suntour, XCM ATB, HLO w/preload adjustment & lockout function, 80mm travel
- Frame 6061 T4-T6 Alloy, variable thickness hydroformed tubes, Bosch PowerTube battery integration (Vertical), integrated cable routing
- Front Cog FSA, Alloy, 38T w/chainguard
- Gear System Shimano, Deore, Rapidfire Plus for flat handlebar
- Grips Ergonomic, dual-density
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache, Ergonomic, Alloy, 680mm, 30° backsweep
- Hubs Front= Shimano, Tourney, 32H, 9x100mm, w/QR Rear= Shimano, Tourney, 32H, 9x135mm, w/QR
- Lights AXA, Blueline, 30 lux, powered by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache, Alloy, double wall design, w/alloy stays
- Pedals Resin with plateform and reflectors
- Rear Carrier Moustache, Alloy, QL3 low-rider carrier, MIK Bag/Accessories compatible
- Rear Derailleur Shimano, Deore, RD-M610-SGS, 10-speed
- Rims Moustache, Alloy, double wall, 32H
- Saddle Selle Royal, Shadow Ergonomic
- Seatpost Moustache, suspension, Alloy 31.6mm, 350mm, 40mm travel
- Size Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Tyres Hutchinson, Python, 27.5x2.10
- Weight TBD
Designed to be a swiss army knife of an eBike, with enough versatility for urban and leisure riding and even a bit of light off-roading.
Purpose-built frame is available in three sizes, internally routed cables are hidden and protected, tightly integrated Bosch motor maximizes ground clearance and blends in visually, battery is sunk into the downtube and concealed by a plastic shield.
A crossover touring electric bike that's capable and comfortable on city streets as well as packed dirt trails thanks to all-terrain tires, a sturdy spring suspension fork with 80 mm travel, and suspension seat post.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.