Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 3 FS 2019
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
The Xroad 3 FS is comfortable and versatile!
With front suspension coming from the Suntour XCM ATB and rear Specific MOUSTACHE Air Shock - 2-position Platform - Dynamic control of rebound, Grip Control Evo, for a better traction - Dual Air - Adjustable air pressure and rebound, the Xroad 3 FS can comfortably tackle tricky terrains.
Moustache's exclusive Hidden Power technology places the battery lower into the frame, for a lower centre of gravity and more balanced ride.
The battery is still easily interchangeable, and compatible with all Bosch PowerPacks.
The frame design, in particular the down tube, provides a great stiffness and solidity to the frame.
Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad is practical
Whether the battery is integrated or not, it is easy to install, easy to take off, easy to transport, easy to change! Fantastic for daily use!
The luggage rack with QL3 system, means you can attach the Moustache by Ortlieb panniers in seconds! Its wide platform also makes it compatible with a large range of child seats.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 integrated - 36v 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Total charge in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60 % minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W - 40/63 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % - 25 km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Sporty - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available ofﬂine - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 55 to 160 km, average values in ideal conditions. Those values may vary based on selected mode, rider’s weight, type of terrain, wind, elevation, tire proﬁle and pressure, etc
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disk brakes
- Cassette 11/40, wide range, optimized capacity and autonomy.
- Chain KMC X10, with quick link connector
- Colour Anthracite
- Fork Suntour XCM ATB - 100 mm travel
- Frame 061 T4 T6 alloy - 100mm rear travel - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technologie - Tapered headtube - Boost
- Grips SB3 Race Flowy One Lock
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache ergonomic round Aluminium 6061 DB - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 30°
- Hubs Shimano - 32H - Sealed joints - Centerlock - Front: TX505 9x100mm - Rear: MT400 12x148mm
- Kickstand Moustache semi-integrated - Aluminium - Adjustable length - Fitted on the rear stays for better stability
- Lights Axa Compactline 35 lux - Low consumtion LED - High Power - Powered by the main battery
- Lock Axa Solid plus integrated
- Mudguards Moustache alloy tubular - Super stable
- Pedals Alloy wide plateform
- Rack Reinforced aluminium - QL3 mounts for Ortlieb panniers - 25kg homologated
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10 speed
- Rims Moustache exclusive 27.5" wheels - 23mm wide - Double cavity welded asymmetrical rims - tubeless compatible (with ﬂap) - 32 Holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Shadow+ ergonomic
- Seatpost 3D Forged Aluminium - 31,6 x 350mm
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidﬁre 10S
- Size S/39 (1,55 to 1,70 m) - M/44 (1,67 to 1,82 m) - L/49 (1,77 to 1,92 m) - XL/54 (1,87 to 2,02) approximately
- Stem 3D Forged aluminium - 70m
- Tyres Hutchinson Python 27.5x2.10 - Micro-spikes for a better grip and ride
- Weight 25,9 kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.