The Wave Hybrid City is an extremely well executed commuter bike from Riese & Müller. Designed with one of the lowest step-throughs available and a compact frame, the Wave is purpose built for nipping around the busy city. 26-inch wheels and full suspension on the front fork and seat post make for a comfortable ride, even over the most offensive potholes! The lightweight aluminum frame and powerful Bosch Drive Active Cruise Unit motor means that the Wave is capable of speeds up to 15.5mph, whilst going faster is possible under pedal power. Of course when it’s time to get off the bike, the inbuilt lock on the rear wheel is definitely handy!
We offer the Wave Hybrid with several gearing options: the ‘City’, the ‘NuVinci’ and the ‘Harmony’. The 'Harmony' comes with a NuVinci Harmony derailleur providing automatic gear shiftings.
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 300 Active, 36V
- Display Bosch Intuvia Backlit Display
- Range Up to 80 miles depending on pedal input
- Brakes Avid Single Digit 5 Rim Brakes
- Charge Time 2-3 Hours
- Drive Train Chain - NuVinci Harmony
- Extras Mudguards , Kickstand, Integrated Lights, Pannier, Rear Wheel Lock
- Frame Aluminium 6061 T6
- Front Fork Shocks Suntour CR-8V - Hydraulic Suspension
- Pannier Yes
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Selle Bassano XL City
- Size S, M, L
- Speed 15.5mph
- Throttle No
- Tyres Schwalbe Energizer Pro Reflex
- Weight 25.8kg
- Wheel Make and Size Alex Crostini M1.1 - 26 inch
- Year 2014
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.