The city is full of challenges, whether it be crammed tubes, congested traffic or commuter hold ups.
The Tinker effortlessly glides past these common problems and offers a superior way of getting around town.
For transporting goods around, the Tinker has specifically designed cargo that you can add as extras.
Not a folding bike. Not a mountain bike either. But perfect for busy cities and unspoiled nature. Once the stem is folded and the seatpost pushed in or pulled out, the Tinker can fit into most estate cars, SUVs or mini-vans for transportation. Its frame is so compact that it can effortlessly be taken on public transport.
Riese & Muller's Tinker is a compact yet comfortable eBike that uses Bosch eBike technology to ensure you've got the best system in the business. The Tinker City features the quiet and smooth Bosch Active Cruise motor, Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub gearing and high quality Tektro disc brakes.
- Battery Bosch 400Wh (Standard) / 500Wh Upgrade
- Motor Bosch Active Cruise
- Display Intuvia (Standard) / Nyon Upgrade
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake
- Chain KMC X1 ( 87x )
- Crankset FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain Shimano 16T
- Fork Spinner Grind OS
- Gear System Shimano Alfine grip shift, 8-speed ; Shimano Nexus grip shift, 8-speed *
- Handlebar FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Hubs Front hub Shimano Deore Disc Rear hub Shimano Alfine 8-speed, free-wheel; Shimano Nexus 8-speed, free-wheel*
- Pedals VP-538
- Rims Mach1 650, 20"
- Seatpost JD/Riese & Müller, Alu, 34,9 x 430mm; Cane Creek Thudbuster ST*
- Size Universal
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.