Haibike sDuro HardFour 1.0 2020
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
What Makes it Different?
The hard-tail style of the HardFour combined with 24” Schwalbe Table Top Performance tyres will give the comfort and control to build up an appetite for eMTB-ing.
SR Suntour forks up front with 63mm of travel will provide plenty of shock absorption while riding new terrains, while the low centre of gravity of the eBike complements this.
Powered by Yamaha’s 250W PW-TE motor, but limited to 12.5mph the HardFour 1.0 will be happy on all sorts of terrain.
Coupled with the 400Wh Yamaha lithium ion battery that provides a predicted assisted range of up to 95 miles (assistance mode and terrain dependent) family rides certainly wont be cut short for lack of power.
A new Yamaha LCD display will be the point of contact for your young rider's mode section, battery level and distance travelled statistics. Built with ease of use, and in a non distracting manner. The 1.7" display won't distract while on the trails!
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-TE System, 250W, 60Nm, 20km/h
- Display Yamaha Side Switch
- Brakes Tektro M282, 160mm
- Fork SR Suntour XCR LO Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 63mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, 9-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Selle Royal Hello
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M2000, rapidfire
- Tyres Schwalbe Table Top Performance, 57-507
- Wheel Make and Size N/A