What Makes it Different?
The hard-tail style of the HardFour combined with 24” Schwalbe Table Top Performance tyres will give the comfort and control to build up an appetite for eMTB-ing. SR Suntour forks up front with 63mm of travel will provide plenty of shock absorption while riding new terrains, while the low centre of gravity of the eBike complements this.
*This children's eBike comes in red
Powered by Yamaha’s 250W PW-SE motor, but limited to 12.5mph the HardFour 2.0 will be happy on all sorts of terrain. Coupled with the 400Wh Yamaha lithium ion battery that provides a predicted assisted range of up to 95 miles (assistance mode and terrain dependent) family rides certainly wont be cut short for lack of power.
A new Yamaha LCD display will be the point of contact for your young rider's mode section, battery level and distance travelled statistics. Built with ease of use, and in a non distracting manner. The 1.7" display won't distract while on the trails!
- Battery Yamaha Lithium Ion 400Wh
- Motor Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W, 20km/h
- Display Yamaha Side Switch
- Brakes Tektro M282, 160mm
- Fork SR Suntour XCR LO Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 63mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights N/A
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, 9-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Selle Royal Hello
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M2000, rapidfire
- Tyres Schwalbe Table Top Performance, 57-507
- Wheel Make and Size N/A