Powered by Bosch’s Performance Cruise motor, whether you’re looking to trek to work, or explore away from the beaten track, Bosch’s middle level motor has you covered.
Providing up to 60Nm of torque, pulling power isn’t an issue. Equipped with a 500Wh semi-integrated Bosch PowerPack, providing range of between 30 and 120 miles.
ABS revolutionised the car industry in the mid 80s, and 2019 is its debut year on eBikes. The system works with sensors monitoring the speed of the front wheel. If front wheel lock out is predicted while heavy braking, the system kicks in. This improves stability and ability to steer while braking.
Rear wheel lift control is another feature of Bosch’s ABS system. This lowers the chance of the rider going head over handlebars in situations where the front brake has to be applied heavily. Enabling this system allows the rider to use the front break more frequently in a wider range of scenarios.
The system weighs around 800g and will enable automatically at speeds of over 6km.
- Battery Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Motor Bosch Performance Cruise, 250W, 60Nm, 25km/h
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Brakes Magura CMe 5 ABS, aluminium, 180mm / Magura CMe ABS, aluminium, 180mm
- Fork SR Suntour Mobie 45 LOR Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 60mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle
- Frame aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights Busch & Müller Avy, 40 lux / AXA Blueline
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Alivio M4000, 9-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Haibike Components TheSaddle
- Shift Levers Shimano Alivio M4000, rapidfire
- Tyres Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 42-622, reflex
- Wheel Make and Size N/A
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.