What Make it Different?
As with the rest of the Trekking range, the 9.0 is available in both open and closed frame styling. You could be riding to work in your suit trousers, or packed up with a double set of panniers and low riders on the front. The low step allows for easier mounting while still maintaining a solid ride feel and look.
Components wise, the Sduro Trekking 9.0 comes correct with its offering. Shimano Deore XT 11-speed gearing offers an 11-46 tooth range. Coupled with the Performance CX motor, hills will no longer feel steep! Stopping you on the way back down, are Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes with grip held by Schwalbe Super Moto X tyres.
Using Bosch’s top of the range motor – the Performance CX, providing up to 75Nm of torque, the Trekking 9.0 wont be hung up climbing hills. Completing the sleek look of the eBike is a 500Wh PowerTube. Fitting neatly in to the down tube, with the ability to recharge on or off the bike. You’ll see between 30 and 120 miles (condition and rider dependent) of assisted travel between the four levels of assistance; eco, tour, sport and turbo.
- Battery Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 250W, 75Nm, 25km/h
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Brakes Magura MT4, 180mm
- Fork SR Suntour Mobie E45 LOR Lockout, air, Travel: 80mm, aluminium SR Suntour Mobie E45 LOR Lockout, air, Travel: 80mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle
- Frame aluminium 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 142mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights Haibike Skybeamer 300, 100 lux / AXA Blueline
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Haibike Components TheSaddle
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT M8000, rapidfire
- Tyres Schwalbe Super Moto X, 62-584
- Wheel Make and Size N/A
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.