What Makes it Different?
Style wise, the Adventr 6.0 is a trekking eBike that would eat up your commute, whether on the flat terrain of central London, or the rolling hills of Bristol.
It is part of the xDuro range, meaning it is built for extreme riders. The key distinctions between the X and sDuro (sporty models) are the more performance focused and aggressive geometries. While the sDuro range focuses on a relaxed eBike feel built for slightly lighter terrain.
Featuring Haibike’s new Flyon HPS120 motor, the Adventr 6.0 give you 120 horsepower to play with. Complementing this vastly powerful motor is a new 630Wh battery, display and control system. Haibike has used ergonomic techniques to position the controller, meaning your eyes do not have to swerve away from the trail to easily switch assistance modes or confirm which you’re in.
- Battery Flyon The Battery 630Wh
- Motor Flyon HPR120S, 25km/
- Display Flyon The Display
- Brakes Shimano Deore XT M8020, 203mm / Shimano Deore XT M8000, 203mm
- Fork SR Suntour Aion35 RLR DS Lockout, air, Travel: 120mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle Boost
- Frame carbon, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights Haibike Skybeamer 5000, 150 lux / Haibike Twin TailLight
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT M8000, 11-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Haibike Components TheSaddle X
- Shift Levers Shimano Deore XT M8000, rapidfire
- Tyres Schwalbe Marathon Plus, 57-584, puncture protection, reflex
- Wheel Make and Size N/A
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.