What Makes it Different?
The Flyon features present on the AllTrail 5.0 and across the Flyon range have been incredibly well thought out and complement the features of the range. From the air intake vents on the headset of the bike that keep the battery aerated, to the ‘Block Lock headset’ steering lockout which inhibits the handlebar-ends from ever hitting the top tube – keeping the exquisite paint-work just that!
Powering the AllTrail 5.0 is the Flyon HPR120S motor. Billed as providing the highest torque from any crank driven, 250W motor on the market – 120Nm.
Controlling this incredible amount of power is another new feature to the Haibike Flyon range – the Haibike Remote. Ergonomic design and an intuitive position on the bars mean the rider can very easily switch assistance modes, even when the stakes are at their highest.
Five levels of assistance are attainable on the Flyon system, each one having a colour assigned to them. This is mirrored on the heads up display, but also means your eyes never need deviate from the trail ahead.
- Battery Flyon The Battery 630Wh
- Motor Flyon HPR120S, 25km/h
- Display Flyon The Display
- Brakes Magura MT5, 203mm / Magura MT4, 203mm
- Chain Sram PC1110
- Fork SR Suntour Raidon 34 LO-R Lockout, air, Travel: 140mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle Boost
- Frame carbon, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Grips Haibike MTB Griffe
- Handlebar Haibike Components The Bar +++ 780mm
- Rear Derailleur Sram NX, 11-speed
- Saddle Haibike Components TheSaddle X
- Shift Levers Sram NX, trigger switch
- Tyres Maxxis Minion DHF, 71-584 / Maxxis Minion DHR II, 71-584
- Wheel Make and Size Rodi Tryp 35, eyed, double-walled rim, aluminium
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.