KTM Macina Kapoho 271
The 2018 KTM Macina Kapoho is an agile and powerful all terrain mountain bike, built to go up, down or wherever you want to explore.
A top spec Bosch system that's integrated with new PowerTube technology provides the power, and excellent specification including Fox Forks makes this one of the top eMountain bikes on the market.
The 2018 Kapoho models have gone through a wheel size redesign, courtesy of KTM. Dimensions Mix (DiMMiX) technology provides the individual benefits of different sized tyres, while being on the same bike.
On the front of the Kapoho you will feel the benefits of a stable and superb handling 29” tyre. While fitted on the rear is a 27.5”+ wheel for a grippy and maneuverable riding experience.
Fox 36 A Float forks up front provide 160mm of travel, coupled with a Fox A Float rear shock, meaning that no trail will be too rough for you to explore.
To ensure there is no lack of cornering ability, the external diameter of both tyres is the same.
Providing control in the downhill are Shimano Zee M640B disc brakes, combined with a total weight of 24.3kg, this bike will hold grip and form on every terrain.
- Battery Bosch Powertube 500Wh
- Motor Bosch PerformanceLine CX
- Display Bosch Intuvia LCD
- Brakes Shimano Zee M640B 4-Piston
- Colour Black, Toxic Orange
- Frame Macina Kapoho 27.5"+ Alloy
- Rear Shock Fox A Float DPX2, Perf.
- Tyres Front: Schwalbe Fat Albert, snakeskin, Addix, 60-622 Rear: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, snakeskin, Addix, 70-584
- Weight 24.3kg
- Wheel Make and Size DT H1700 Hybrid. F: 29", R: 27.5" plus B/B Tubeless
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.