Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 3 2019
any other UK retailer Confirm the bike you want is available and to be delivered Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most credit cards, Paypal and 0% finance options Check Finance
at no extra cost Get free UK delivery on all purchases over £2500 Find out about delivery
or customer satisfaction! We will beat prices & have over 100 5-star google reviews Price Match
The Xroad 3 is dynamic!
The Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 3 features Moustache's exclusive Hidden Power technology, incorporating the battery low into the hydro-formed frame, creating a lower center of gravity and a more streamlined look.
It's a great urban bike with serious multi-terrain ability, or to put it another way, it's a great trekking bike that is fully equipped for urban use.
The Xroad 3 is comfortable!
Even super comfortable!
It’s become a reference through the balance brought together by its frame, the Suntour XCM ATB fork, the Hutchinson tires and its semi-riser Moustache handlebar.
Whether it’s for hopping on and off the pavement or stringing together challenges off-road, it’s a real magic carpet ride!
The M shaped handlebars, comfy saddle and optimised geometry create an ideal riding position that's leisurely to cruise peacefully, but sporty enough so you have a high level of control.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance - Integrated - 36v 11,6Ah - 400Wh - Full charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 500 cycles (around 25,000 km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W - 40/63 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % - 25 km/h - 1000 measurement/second - Sporty - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 30-140 Miles
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Silver
- Crankset Reinforced forged alloy cranks - 15T motor cog (=37)
- Fork Suntour XCM ATB - 80 mm travel
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technology - Tapered head tube
- Gear System Shimano Deore 10S 11/36
- Grips Ergonomic Gel Lock On
- Handlebar Moustache round and stem 70 mm - Alloy
- Hubs Shimano - 32 T - Centerlock
- Pedals Alloy, wide platform, anti-slip
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5” - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Saddle Royal Shadow+ ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy suspended - 27,2 x 350
- Tyres Hutchinson Python 27.5x2.10 - Micro-spikes for a better grip and ride
- Weight 23.9kg
Designed to be a bit of a Swiss army knife of bikes, with enough versatility for urban and leisure riding and even a bit of light off-roading.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.