The 2016 Raleigh Forge Electric Bike
The Raleigh Forge is Raleigh's cheapest electric bike and unlike Raleigh's other two eBikes, the Motus and the Captus, it uses the TransX eBike system rather than the Bosch eBike system.
The Raleigh Forge comes with front and back mudguards, a rear rack, front suspension and has a range of up to 85km.
- Battery TransX 11Ah Compact Battery
- Motor TransX 36v 250w Brushless Quickstop Motor
- Display TransX PST Display, 3 assist levels with Walk Function
- Brakes Alloy V-brake with cut off quick stop function. Grippy comfort rubber inserts
- Frame 48cm on the Cross Bar 46cm on the Step Through
- Front Fork Shocks Suntour CR-V8 63mm
- Rear Derailleur Altus 9 Speed
- Saddle Comfort Saddle