The 2020 version of the Motus Tour incorporates a semi integrated Bosch battery, with a thicker, more durable frame. Available in either standard 'click' derailleur gears, or an enclosed Shimano Acera 8 speed hub for an additional £100.
Fully equipped with all the essentials, the Motus Tour comes with a full set of mudguards, lights and a rear carrier. It also has a chainguard to protect your garments from the chain.
The Bosch Intuvia heads up display is set in the middle of the bars, and provides more ride data than the Purion system. Including range, speed, trip duration and remaining battery levels! Featuring: Bosch Active Line Motor with 40Nm of torque. A 400Wh Bosch PowerPack battery, providing up to 95 miles of assisted travel.
Bosch Intuvia display with 4 levels of assistance (eco, tour, sport, turbo). 9-speed Shimano gearing. Available in hub or derailleur gearing in Blue.
- Battery Bosch Power Pack Frame Mount 400Wh, 36V
- Motor Bosch Active Line
- Display Bosch Intuvia multifunctional display with operation unit & push-assistance 1270020909
- Brakes Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- Chain KMC Single Speed
- Fork Suntour Nex suspension fork 56mm travel
- Gear System Shimano Acera 8 speed
- Grips Comfort Grip
- Handlebar Comfort XLC Handlebar Black
- Kickstand Alloy
- Lights AXA FRONT LIGHT TRELOCK REAR WITH SLOWING FUNCTION
- Mudguards Full mudguards set
- Pedals Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip 2501840300
- Rear Carrier Alloy Rack
- Seatpost Alloy Seatpost 30.9
- Tyres Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
"Loved how it responds to you, faster than I expected. You can choose to use the electric component or not. The great thing about this bike is the quality, the price, and it is actually quite a good looking bike."
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.