Riese & Muller Load Light 2018
500Wh Bosch Battery
250W Bosch Performance Cruise
Riese and Muller Load Light Cargo eBike
The Load is a sportier eCargo bike that can handle diverse tasks with ease and comfort. Thanks to Riese and Mullers Control Technology and full suspension, the bike handles superbly, even when carrying heavy cargo.
Challenges of everyday life, like transporting kids, carrying shopping or moving cargo, will no longer be any trouble at all. The whole team can interchange riding, with the Load's clever universal sizing.
Time to keep the car in the garage?
Shimano Deore 10-Speed
The Load Light features the smooth and reliable Shimano Deore 10-speed derailleur gearing system. It has a chain stabilizing switch that reduces chain bounce to stop the chain coming off on tricky terrain.
Bosch Performance Line System
The reliable Performance Cruise motor outputs 60Nm of torque, and the 500Wh battery provides a range between 15-80 miles.
The rider has a choice between 4 power modes - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo.
Still have questions on the Riese & Muller options for 2018? Give Fully Charged a call, where our experts are on standby.
Alternatively, if you want to try before you buy. Visit us in store to test ride our full range of Riese & Muller eBikes.
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 500Wh, 36V, 13,4Ah
- Motor Bosch Performance Cruise 60Nm Torque
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Range 15-80 Miles
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Comp, hydraulic disc brake
- Chain KMC X10
- Colour Cyan; Graphite Matt / Urban Safari / White
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork Suntour XCMM32, 20", 70mm, Spinner Grind 20" Sprung Fork / X-Fusion glyde spring element
- Frame Aluminium
- Gear System Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Grips Ergon ergonomic; Ergon Biokork
- Handlebar FSA V-Drive, 31,8mm, Alu
- Hubs Shimano Deore Disc
- Pedals Riese and Muller Components
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10 Speed
- Rims Alex MD30
- Saddle Selle Royal Shadow, Brooks B17 Aged
- Seatpost JD / Riese and Muller, Alu
- Spokes Sapim Leader 2,0mm, 16X
- Stem Riese and Muller Adjustable Height, FSA Drive
- Tyres 20" / 26" Schwalbe Big Ben Plus
- Weight 34,4kg
One of the only full suspension electric cargo bikes I've tested, the suspension is adjustable and provides a lot of comfort to you and your cargo when paired with the premium Schwalbe tires
Excellent safety features including integrated LED lights, the headlight points where you steer and has side windows for increased visibility, reflective tire stripes increase your visual footprint
Several options for the cargo box including marine-grade wooden walls (short or high), a canvas cover, a transparent child cover, infant seat mount, and double-kid bench seat with five point harnesses
Adjustable angle stem with telescoping eight pairs with the extra-long seat tube and angled seat post to accommodate a wide range of riders despite only being offered in one size, limited turning radius, rear rack costs extra
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.