Powering the HSD P9 is Bosch's Active Line Plus system and a 400Wh PowerPack battery. Depending on a range of variables, including; assistance mode, conditions, rider and luggage the HSD will provide assistance between 25 and 90 miles. Once you push past the 15.5mph assistance limit, the external chain ring of the Active Line Plus motor comes in to its own. Accelerating up from here feels lighter and easier as you are directly turning the drivetrain.
Comfort and Style
eBikes are built around comfort and ease of use. From the Schwalbe Big Ben tyres, to the custom Suntour suspension forks up front, soaking up bumps in the road and keeping a controlled ride, even when the eBike is carrying 170kg!
- Motor Bosch Active Line Plus (Gen 3)
- Display Bosch Purion
- Brakes Shimano, hydraulic disc, 180mm front rotor, 160mm rear rotor
- Cassette Shimano 11-32T, 9 spd
- Chain 9 spd, DHT for eBike, GST corrosion resistant coating
- Frame Tern HSD, 6061-AL
- Lights Tern Valo 2.1, 45 lux/190 lumens (front), Herrmans H-Trace, for eBike (rear)
- Tyres Schwalbe Big Apple
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.