Old Soul, New School
Vintage Electric built the Tracker S eBike for those that appreciate the elegance and beauty of our Tracker series, but also yearn for a little bit more.
Much like the moto pilots of the early 20th century, some of us are just not satisfied with stock. If your journey is your destination and you’re looking for perfection perfected, then the Tracker S is your bike.
The biggest, baddest battery in the game powers a torquey hub-mounted motor, making the S capable of a grin-inducing 36mph* in Race Mode (*private property only).
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes keep speeds manageable, while a regenerative braking feature puts power back into the battery. Paired with a thumb-activated throttle and 5 levels of pedal assist, it’s mild when you need it, and wild when you want it.
Pedaling hard or hardly pedaling, you can always hit the throttle and hold on tight. A bar-mounted LED status screen offers an array of real-time feedback.
- Battery 48v 23.4 Ah (1123 Wh)
- Motor 750W Hub Motor (3000w Race Mode)
- Range 40-75 Miles (Street Mode)
- Brakes Promax Lucid Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Charge Time 4.5 hours
- Colour Silver
- Frame Hydroformed Aluminium
- Front Fork Shocks MRP Inverted Fork with 60mm of Travel
- Lights Front - 5 3/4” 6V LED. Rear - Supernova 6V LED
- Saddle Dual Density with Perforated Leather
- Tyres 26 X 2.35 Schwalbe Fat Frank w/ kevlar guard
- Weight 39kg
A beautifully styled single speed electric bike that functions like a moped and can reach ~36 mph with the optional "Race Edition" upgrade or function as street legal at the default 15.5 mph
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.