Riese & Muller Supercharger GT Touring 2019
Designed for expeditions, steep climbs and comfortable cruising, the Supercharger is in a class of its own.
With 2 integrated PowerTubes, a coordinated colour scheme and slick, award-winning frame design, the aesthetic is one finest in the eBike world.
The combination of the Bosch Performance CX system and the Shimano XT-speed derailleur
Shimano XT 11-Speed Transmission
This sporty derailleur gearing system provides reliable and precise shifting. The Shadow plus chain stabilizer can be adjusted to ensure the chain doesn't slip off.
Bosch Performance CX System
The top specification Bosch motor and battery is featured on the Supercharger. 1000Wh DualBattery technology means you can achieve a mammoth range of 180 miles off one charge!
The CX motor outputs 75Nm of torque, packing enough punch to conquer the most challenging terrains and inclines.
You have the choice of 4 power modes - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo.
- Battery Bosch Powertube 500Wh, 36V, 13,4Ah (x2)
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 36V, 250W, 75Nm Torque
- Display Bosch Intuvia (Upgrade available)
- Range 30-180 Miles
- Brakes Shimano Deore XT, hydraulic disc brakes
- Chain KMC X11
- Colour Electric Blue Matallic; Urban Silver Metallic
- Crankset steel, FSA, 38
- Fork Suntour Aion air suspension fork
- Frame Aluminium
- Gear System Shimano Deore XT Shadow 11-Speed
- Grips Ergon ergonomic; Ergon Biokork
- Handlebar FSA Afterburner, 31,8mm
- Hubs Novatec, QR, Boost Speedhub
- Pedals Riese and Muller Components
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT Shadow 11-Speed
- Rims Rodi Black Rock 21, aluminium
- Saddle Selle Royal Viento
- Seatpost Cane Creek Thudbuster ST
- Spokes Sapim Leader, black
- Stem FSA Afterburner, 31,8mm
- Tyres 27.5" Schwalbe Rock Razor 60-584
- Weight 29kg
A rugged, powerful, and versatile electric bike platform with dual frame-integrated Bosch Powertube 500 batteries for excellent range and beautiful look, room for a bottle cage
The Touring model utilizes an 11-speed Shimano Deore XT drivetrain with Shadow+ and a one-way clutch, the hardware is lightweight (compared to Rohloff or a CVT) and benefits from Bosch shift detection
Upgraded Shimano Deore XT 180 mm hydraulic disc brakes with adjustable levers, robust air suspension fork with lockout and 15 mm thru-axle, included Thudbuster ST seat post suspension
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.