As part of our free service, any new eBike purchased from Fully Charged is eligible for 30 days' FREE insurance cover from our friends at Laka, meaning that you'll be protected against theft and accidental damage from the moment that you sign up.Read More
You'll receive an email 3 days before your 30 day FREE period ends. Cancel at any time before the 30 days are up and you won't be charged a penny.Show Less
30 Free Days of Insurance with Laka
Here at Fully Charged, we have partnered with Laka to provide you with 30 days free insurance with every eBike purchase.
Every Laka policy is flexible to the month, meaning you can cancel at any time during your free cover. You can also easily update your kit, adding new bikes or accessories as you please. Making a claim is an easy process and most are reviewed within a day.
Add Discount Code FULLYCHARGED when getting your quote and enjoy 30 days free insurance on us!Get A Quote
This is how Laka roll.
Laka have been voted 'Best Cycling Insurance Provider' for 4 years running!
30 Free Days of Insurance
How do I benefit from 30 days free insurance
Claim your 30 days FREE insurance by following https://laka.co/gb/quote.
What does the 30 days free insurance cover?
Accidental damage – To the full retail value of your eBike.
Theft – To the full retail value of your eBike.
Repair or replacement eBike following a claim.
Protection against vandalism.
Accessories cover (up to £250).
What if I don't wish to extend to an annual policy
After the 30 days your cover will automatically begin if you do not cancel. You will be given a reminder 3 days before your 30 days is up and your first payment is taken. You will then have an additional 14 days 'cooling-off period' if you wish to cancel.
What if I don't want 30 days free Insurance?
If you do not wish to receive 30 days’ free insurance, simply do nothing.
Who are Laka?
Laka has flipped outdated traditional insurance on its head with no more fixed upfront premiums. Instead, your monthly contributions are based on the collectives' claims that month. Your max monthly price is capped, but the savings are all yours. Plus, 80% of your money goes straight back into the collective: fixing, replacing and helping. And the other 20% keeps their wheels spinning. It’s as simple as that.
And when things go bad, Laka's got your back. Claims are handled by experts and usually agreed within a day. With no depreciation or excess. They've ditched annual contracts locking you in, with Laka, if you want to leave, you can.