Built to Tilt
Butchers and Bicycles have patented a tilt mechanism which separates this cargo bike from the rest.
The undeniably good technology has a self centering mechanism ensuring balance and poise that makes gliding through the streets fun, intuitive and safer than a traditional trike cargo bike.
No kid lifting is required as a useful door is housed at the front of the bike, making it easy for kids to step in and step out.
There is also a lockable storage compartment located just in front of the handlebars.
Powered by the unrivaled Bosch Performance CX System, this bike makes light work of heavy cargo and will glide you to your destination quickly and safely.
The Bosch Intuvia display provides a range of features including the choice of power assist level ranging from eco mode to turbo mode, ride statistics, a light switch for the supernova lights that run off the battery and a USB slot for charging a device.
- Battery 400Wh Li-Ion, 11Ah, Bosch Performance CX (Upgrades available)
- Motor Bosch Performance Line, 250W, Max 60Nm, 36V
- Range 15-50 Miles
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Sub, hydraulic disc brakes
- Colour Matt Black / Glossy White
- Frame Aluminium
- Maximum Load 100Kg
- Weight 49Kg
- Wheel Make and Size Alexrims, Double layer aluminium alloy, black anodized