Just 3 words that sum up the Gocycle G3 eBike. This clever electric bike is designed by ex Formula One, McLaren Car designer Richard Thorpe in London, UK.
Now we see the revised G3 version with some all new features! Gocycle has spent years listening to customers feedback and revising the Gocycle G2 to develop the new G3.
Aside from the new distinctive electric Blue colour, the Gocycle G3 has lots of improvements which offers a new platform of usability to its riders.
We'll delve further into some of the new features below but to sum it up, the new Gocycle G3 is now more comfortable, user friendly, safer & will travel even further than ever before!
You can see that every aspect of the Gocycle G3 has been developed to the highest standards, with the main focus on usability & rideability. The fact that it is so easy to use means it opens up a whole new era of cycling.
Just pull the bike out, hop on and start pedalling. It really is as simple as that. This clever machine measures exactly what the rider is doing and applies power and gear changes accordingly. All you have to do is point it in the right direction.. Simple!
- Battery In Frame Lithium, 13.5Ah, 22V, Approximately 300 Wh
- Motor Gocycle Proprietary Motor Gear Drive 250 Watt
- Range Up to 80km (50 Miles), depending on pedal input
- Brakes Hydraulic disk, front and rear
- Colour Custom
- Hubs Patent Cleandrive Shimano Nexus 3-Speed
- Rear Shock Gocycle Lockshock 25mm (1 in) travel
- Speed 25km/h (15.5mph)
- Tyres Gocycle Performance Tyre
- Wheel Size and Make 20 Inch Pitstop Wheels, Gloss Black