Gocycle GS Electric Bike
The Gocycle GS electric bike is an advanced folding electric bike offered by British innovators Karbon Kinetics Ltd, manufacturers of the award-winning Gocycles G1, G2 and G3.
Lightweight, portable and superbly elegant, the clean-lined Gocycle GS is the latest in the Gocycle family, a result of Gocycle’s 15+ yearsin the industry and bringing together the best aspects of each of the Gocyclemodels – and at a new, more affordable price.
Gocycle - A Short History.
Karbon Kinetics Ltd based in Surrey, England is the company behind the award-winning Gocycle, the brainchild of Richard Thorpe, a former Mclaren performance engineer. The project started in 2002 with the aim of creating a new generation of folding electric bicycle, dissolving all ideas that e-bikes are ugly and aimed at the older generations.
In 2009 KKL released the Gocycle generation one (G1) - a ground-breaking combination of design and performance. The Gocycle G2 followed in 2012, but it was not until 2016 and the release of the G3 that KKL could comfortably say that they had created the best folding electric bike in the world. Unique features include the injection moulded magnesium frame, integrated battery and the sinale side-mounted PitstopWheels. The latest model, the much-anticipated Gocycle GS released in October 2017 is now available.
As supporters of KKL's Kickstarter project, we are proud to be the first UK retailer to be stocking the Gocycle GS.
With the addition of one of KKL's founding employees to our staff, Fully Charged is without question the most knowledeable Gocycle retailer, offering unrivalled demonstrations, advice, servicing and customer support.
What's the difference between G3 and GS?
The Gocycle GS is a stripped-back version of the Gocycle G3, offering the same, beautifully clean-lined and lightweight, injection-moulded magnesium alloy frame and wheels, with more simple operation – mechanical gear shifting, removal of the dashboard display and daylight running light (or DRL).
The incredible Gocycle GS, quite literally made for London life, in its fourth incarnation is possibly the most exciting yet, offering customers the incredible Gocycle at a more affordable price.
Read what our customer's have to say about us on Google
- Battery Li-Ion Gocycle proprietary Battery Management System (BMS), 13.5Ah, 22V, Approximately 300Wh
- Motor Gocycle proprietary motor gear drive 250 watt continuous
- Brakes Hydraulic disc, front and rear
- Charge Time 7 hours (3.5 hours with optional fast charger)
- Front Fork Shocks Gocycle proprietary, single-sided, 6061 T6, uniform, 3D forged
- Gear System Patented Cleandrive® Shimano Nexus 3-speed, with Mechanical Microshift™
- Handlebar Quick-folding with reach adjustment
- Rear Shock Gocycle Lockshock™ 1 in (25mm) travel
- Saddle Velo Sport
- Size Universal Vgonomic™ (To fit 5'6" to 6'2", 168cm to 188cm)
- Tyres Gocycle Performance Tyre (406-50, 20 x 1.75 in)
- Weight 16kg (approximate)
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.