The entry level battery for the Super73-SG is equipped with a 422Wh of Samsung cells, giving you a range between 12-30 miles per charge.
A high current of 40A BMS protects from over charge and over discharge, charge time is 5-6 hours.
The battery is fully waterproof, and has Teflon insulation for heat resistance
A mounting system means the battery can be charged on or off the bike, with a secure key lock so it's very hard to steal
The 250W motor is limited to 15.5MPH, so the Super73-SG it still classifies as an EAPC, so no license is needed to ride
You can add a throttle and derestrict the motor for off road use, but this voids legal road use.
- Dimensions Length (front of front wheel to back of rear wheel): 65" / 165 cm Width (handlebars): 25" / 63.5 cm Height up to seat: 32" / 81 cm Height up to handlebars: 38" / 20.32 cm Handlebars tubing: 7/8" / 2.2 cm Ground clearance: 9.5" / 24 cm
- Battery 48V 8.8 Ah (422 watt/hour), includes a set of keys
- Motor 250 watt nominal power (per EU regulations)
- Display LCD Display
- Range 12-30 Miles
- Brakes Tektro mechanical alloy disc brakes
- Charge Time 4-5 hours
- Kickstand Alloy
- Lights Rear brake lights and headlights included
- Tyres Knobby (all-terrain) 20" x 4"
- Weight 32 kg
The Super73 has disc brakes and 20-inch wheels with 4.5-inch wide all-terrain tires that look like they’d be just fine for street, beach, and smooth path use.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.