Utilising Bafang's M400 drive system combined with a 400Wh battery from the same manufacturer, your estimated range is between 25-60 miles.As to be expected, the D8 gives your four assistance levels to chose from. So as you come to the end of the week, you can crank the assistance up and let the M400 system do the work!
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes and Schwalbe Big Apple tyres will provide control and comfort during your ride, be this in the wet or over extra long distances.
Fitted on the handlebars is Tern's flexible and adjustable stem, the Andros system. Whether your Vektron is being used by different riders, or you want to change up your riding position with as little hassle as possible, the Andros allows this - with no tools!
Additionally, Tern's 150 lumen Valo headlight sits on the stem, illuminating the rise ahead!
- Battery Bafang Battery, 400 Wh, Panasonic Cells
- Motor Bafang M400 Drive System, 36V/250W
- Display Bafang M400 Drive System Display, 5 modes, walk assist
- Brakes Shimano, hydraulic disc
- Cassette Shimano 11-32T, 8 speed
- Frame Hydroformed Aluminium
- Handlebar Flat bar, 6061-Al, Tern Andros adapted
- Shift Levers Shimano, 1 x 8 speed, trigger
- Tyres Schwalbe Big Apple, Active Line, 50-406, puncture protection, Reflex
- Weight 22.5kg
To help the rider find the perfect fit, the stem is adjustable. The bike also boasts dynamo powered lights alongside hydraulic disc brakes. The bike will suit riders from 4 ft 10 to 6 ft 5, and also integrates with a child seat. The total weight is 22.5kg, making it admittedly a fairly hefty folder – but that’s fairly uniform across electric versions.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.