Fully Charged is the leading retailer of Gocycle G2 Electric Bikes in the UK.
Gocycle GS is now available! click here to order yours now or call 0207 111 0977
For the modern commuter, the Gocycle G2 electric bike is the perfect mode of transportation.
- The G2's ultra lightweight magnesium frame and integrated lithium-ion battery, make the Go Cycle one of the lightest e-bikes we have seen.
- A full charge will take you an assisted 40 miles from home and allow you to easily achieve speeds of up to 15.5mph (25kmph).
- The instant electric power boost button allows the rider to quickly release an extra surge of power when faced with a steep hill, strong winds or busy traffic.
These features make the Gocycle G2 the ideal way to get about town.
Ride How You Want
The Gocycle G2 comes with four riding modes: City, Eco, On Demand and Eco+ (that can be customized through the free Gocycle App). These allow the rider to change how they would like to control the electric motor depending on their riding style and the environment they are cycling in.
The Gocycle's patented German Cleandrive system also senses the amount the rider is cycling and changes the amount of electric motor assistance accordingly and the electronic shifter allows the rider to switch between 3 speeds at the click of a button.
All of this is controlled through a simple integrated dashboard.
To gain even more control over your Gocycle riding experience, the GoCycle app allows you to modify the output of the G2's motor.
An Elegant, Innovative Design
Richard Thorpe left his job designing cars for McLaren and applied his 25 years of experience working in motorsports and the light electric vehicle industry to craft an electric bike now known as Gocycle. The bike has now won (and continues to win) numerous design awards most notably the highly prestigious Red Dot Award in 2015.
Not only is the Gocycle the lightest electric bike ever designed but it's sleek, innovative design allows for it to be easily folded away for storage or travel in the Gocycle's Travel Case.
- Battery GoCycle Lithium, 22V
- Display LCD Display
- Range Up to 40 miles depending on pedal input
- Brakes GoCycle Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Charge Time 2-3 Hours
- Drive Train Chain - Patented Cleandrive with Automatic 3 Speed
- Frame Magnesium Alloy
- Rear Shock Gocycle Lockshock
- Saddle Velo D2 Comfort
- Size Universal
- Speed 15.5mph (restricted from 25mph)
- Throttle Yes
- Tyres GoCycle Performance Balloon
- Weight 15.6kg
- Wheel Make and Size Pit Stop Wheels - 20 inch
- Year 2015
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.