We got you covered
Our tailored eBike insurance package will protect you from:
- Accidental damage or theft
- Legal expenses
- Replacement cycle hire
- Accessories and helmets.
Cycle 2 Work Schemes
Power up your commute
We work with a number of cycle scheme providers to help make the purchase of your new eBike and accessories more affordable. Cycle schemes allow you to make a tax-free purchase, saving up to 47%, by paying for the eBike and accessories out of your pre-tax salary. Better still, being a salary sacrifice scheme, the payments are taken out of your salary over an extended period (usually 12 months) meaning you get to spread the costs also!
Cycle to Work schemes can be processed by emailing us at email@example.com.
Who is this bike suitable for?
The city explorer, the trail adventurer. With its unique, retro look and full suspension, the RX makes the perfect eBike to tear up both the hills or the streets.
The RX will be usable on all road and bike lanes across the land, whatever the terrain. For those of you lucky enough to have private land the RX can reach speeds of 30MPH with a throttle.
4" wide tyres means the bike not only looks mean, but swallows up potholes on the roads, can handle the muddiest days in the forest, and will keep you rolling if you decide to visit a beach! It's an all-rounder that just wants to keep exploring.
Hailing from Southern California, Lithium Cycles created the SUPER73 electric motorbike in 2016 after an exceptionally successful Kickstarter campaign. Since then, they've become the most popular electric bike on the internet, striking a chord with many.
The vintage motorcycle designs of inspired design is a distinctive blend of urban cruiser and off-road scrambler. 4" wide tyres means you can ride anywhere, be it sand, snow, mud or the city streets.
What the expert says
‘Sure to be Super73's best electric motorbikes to date, with multiple ride improvements, an integrated app, and an awesome new design!’
Reasons to Buy from Fully Charged and Key Features
- You can test-ride your bike before you finalise your purchase! If you decide not to go ahead, we will refund your deposit
- If you are eligible for a Cycle to Work scheme, you can save up to 42% of the price on the bike with us. You can also use 0% finance to spread the cost over 12 months
- Your bike is pre-delivery inspected by our eBike technicians in the UK before you receive the bike. This is important when bikes are being shipped from overseas as often they can be knocked in transit on longer journeys and if this occurs it can be difficult for you to send them back to the manufacturer. Also we will swap over the brakes to ensure your front brake is on the right, and rear on the left.
- You qualify for a free 6-week service, are able to make use of our 5* aftercare, where we carry spare parts and have expert advice to ensure you're well looked after and are never off the road for long if you have an issue.
- By buying from Fully Charged you get a free 2 year warranty that will be backed up by the expert team at our London Bridge service centre.
- Be part of our Fully Charged ride outs!
Aluminum Alloy Frame
The RX's aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminum alloy frame is lighter and more rigid than steel. Aluminum is also rust and corrosion resistant for worry-free riding in all conditions.
The RX sports an inverted coil-spring fork and a rear Coilover mono-shock.
The GRZLY is is designed to improve traction, reduce road noise, and increase stability for both on-road and light-duty off-road riding.
Cafe Racer Seat
A stylish and comfortable cafe racer seat comes standard on all RX Mojave models. The Super73-RX comes in one size. With a 32" seat height, adjustable handlebars, and a 325lb weight limit rating, the Super73-RX is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 5'3 - 6'8".
The updated software system features turn by turn navigation, MPH, battery life, trip distances, the total odometer and more.
The RX is powered by a state-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery, the largest in the segment. This provides an estimated range of 40 - 75 miles of range per charge.
Battery960 watt-hours, 21700 cells
MotorSuper73 48V 1200w motor, satin black finish (EPAC 250W limited)
DisplayTransflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
BrakesFront: Magura MT4e, 4-piston caliper, 180mm x 2.3mm rotor - Rear: Magura MT5e, 180mm rotor x 2.3mm rotor
Charger3A (6-7 hour charge time) / Optional: 5A (3-4 hour charge time)
FrameT6 - 6061 / 7005 Aluminum Alloy, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered head tube
Front Fork ShocksFront: Inverted coil spring fork
Gear SystemShimano 11-36T, 10 speed
LightsRoxim Z4E Elite, 600 Lumen LED / Roxim R3E LED w/ brake light
Rear Derailleur10 speed Shimano Zee
Rear ShockRear: Coilover mono shock – adjustable preload and rebound damping
Saddle1 person seat, water-resistant
TyresFront: 20 x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" BDGR All-Terrain
Weight36.3 Kg(w/ battery), 31.8 (w/o battery)