We got you covered
Our tailored eBike insurance package will protect you from:
- Accidental damage or theft
- Legal expenses
- Replacement cycle hire
- Accessories and helmets.
Cycle 2 Work Schemes
Power up your commute
We work with a number of cycle scheme providers to help make the purchase of your new eBike and accessories more affordable. Cycle schemes allow you to make a tax-free purchase, saving up to 47%, by paying for the eBike and accessories out of your pre-tax salary. Better still, being a salary sacrifice scheme, the payments are taken out of your salary over an extended period (usually 12 months) meaning you get to spread the costs also!
Cycle to Work schemes can be processed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is this bike suitable for?
The city explorer, the trail adventurer - The Super73-S2 is a high performance street-legal electric motorbike that does not require a license or registration.
Designed for the urban adventurer, the agile S2 is a sport-cruiser style motorbike built with an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame and a fully adjustable air spring suspension fork.
The S2 also features Super73's all-new connected electronics suite that is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices through the new Super73 App. he S2 will be usable on all road and bike lanes across the UK
Hailing from Southern California, Lithium Cycles created the SUPER73 electric motorbike in 2016 after an exceptionally successful Kickstarter campaign. Since then, they've become the most popular electric bike on the internet, striking a chord with many.
The vintage motorcycle designs of inspired design is a distinctive blend of urban cruiser and off-road scrambler. 4" wide tyres means you can ride anywhere, be it sand, snow, mud or the city streets.
What the expert says
‘Products are so damn cool. They're super fun to ride on any terrain and can act as a highly efficient device of mobility for getting around town!’
Reasons to Buy from Fully Charged and Key Features
- You can test-ride your bike before you finalise your purchase! If you decide not to go ahead, we will refund your deposit
- If you are eligible for a Cycle to Work scheme, you can save up to 42% of the price on the bike with us. You can also use 0% finance to spread the cost over 12 months
- Your bike is pre-delivery inspected by our eBike technicians in the UK before you receive the bike. This is important when bikes are being shipped from overseas as often they can be knocked in transit on longer journeys and if this occurs it can be difficult for you to send them back to the manufacturer. Also we will swap over the brakes to ensure your front brake is on the right, and rear on the left.
- You qualify for a free 6-week service, are able to make use of our 5* aftercare, where we carry spare parts and have expert advice to ensure you're well looked after and are never off the road for long if you have an issue.
- By buying from Fully Charged you get a free 2 year warranty that will be backed up by the expert team at our London Bridge service centre.
- Be part of our Fully Charged ride outs!
Aluminium Alloy Frame
The S2's aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminum alloy frame is lighter and more rigid than steel. Aluminum is also rust and corrosion resistant for worry-free riding in all conditions.
Front suspension comes standard on the Super73-S2 and includes adjustable preload, compression, and rebounding damping.
The Super73-S2 motorbike is driven by a powerful internally geared brushless DC hub motor capable of outputting up to 1200 watts of peak power (EPAC 250W Limited).
The S2 is powered by a state-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery, the largest in the segment. This provides an estimated 120+ km* of range using ECO pedal assist mode.
The newly designed high output triple LED 12v halo headlight is the brightest light available on any Super73 with 630 lumens.
The Super73-S2 includes the all-new BDGR tire. At 5" wide, the all-new BDGR tire is the widest and most aggressive 20" all-terrain fat tire in its class. The BDGR is the first tire that blends motorcycle and bicycle tire construction methods to meet the needs of this revolutionary vehicle. The proprietary SUPER73 tread pattern has been designed to improve traction, reduce road noise, and increase stability for both on-road and light-duty off-road riding.
Battery960 watt-hours, 21700 cells
DisplayTransflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
BrakesFront: Magura MT4e, 2-piston caliper, 180mm x 2.3mm rotor - Rear: Magura MT5e, 180mm rotor x 2.3mm rotor
Front Fork ShocksAir Spring Fork with adjustable Pre-load, Compression, and Rebound damping, 120mm travel, 32mm stanchion
Gear SystemShimano 11-36T, 10 speed
LightsSuper73 custom 12v High output triple LED halo headlight / Roxim R3E LED w/ brake light
Rims20" x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts
Saddle2 person seat, reflective logo, water-resistant
ThrottleAvailable with Off-Road Package
TyresFront: 20 x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" BDGR All-Terrain
Weight33.11 Kg(w/ battery), 28.57 (w/o battery)