in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
Super 73 S2 Pre-Orders Are Now Available!
The first batch of Super 73 S2s are due to land in the Fully Charged showroom in September. We are currently accepting pre orders from those who want to grab one for the summer on the first drop. Simply select pre-order from the dropdown above to secure an S2.
June 24th Update. Due huge demand Super 73 have been experiencing delays to the arrival of the S2. We are now expecting the first batch to arrive in September.
Reasons to Buy from Fully Charged and Key Features
- You can test-ride your bike before you finalise your purchase! If you decide not to go ahead, we will refund your deposit
- If you are eligible for a Cycle to Work scheme, you can save up to 42% of the price on the bike with us. You can also use 0% finance to spread the cost over 12 months
- Your bike is pre-delivery inspected by our eBike technicians in the UK before you receive the bike. This is important when bikes are being shipped from overseas as often they can be knocked in transit on longer journeys and if this occurs it can be difficult for you to send them back to the manufacturer. Also we will swap over the brakes to ensure your front brake is on the right, and rear on the left.
- You qualify for a free 6-week service, are able to make use of our 5* aftercare, where we carry spare parts and have expert advice to ensure you're well looked after and are never off the road for long if you have an issue.
- By buying from Fully Charged you get a free 2 year warranty that will be backed up by the expert team at our London Bridge service centre.
- Be part of our Fully Charged ride outs!
- Battery 960 watt-hours, 21700 cells
- Display Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device
- Brakes Front: Magura MT4e, 2-piston caliper, 180mm x 2.3mm rotor - Rear: Magura MT5e, 180mm rotor x 2.3mm rotor
- Front Fork Shocks Air Spring Fork with adjustable Pre-load, Compression, and Rebound damping, 120mm travel, 32mm stanchion
- Gear System Shimano 11-36T, 10 speed
- Lights Super73 custom 12v High output triple LED halo headlight / Roxim R3E LED w/ brake light
- Rims 20" x 100mm alloy with lightening cutouts
- Saddle 2 person seat, reflective logo, water-resistant
- Speed 25kph (PAS)
- Throttle Available with Off-Road Package
- Tyres Front: 20 x 4.5" / Rear: 20" x 5" BDGR All-Terrain
- Weight 33.11 Kg(w/ battery), 28.57 (w/o battery)
Products are so damn cool. They're super fun to ride on any terrain and can act as a highly efficient device of mobility for getting around town!
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.