Riese & Muller Tinker Vario 2020
The city is full of challenges, whether it be crammed tubes, congested traffic or commuter hold ups. The Tinker effortlessly glides past these common problems and offers a superior way of getting around town.
Riese & Muller's Tinker Vario houses the top specification Bosch Performance CX system and the continuous Vario hub gear, which creates the feeling of one long gear. Combined with the Gates belt drive, the ride is incredibly smooth.
The Tinker Vario also houses a super bright Supernova E3 light, Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes.
Urban Mobility at the Highest Level
20" wheels, a fold-able stem and room for the seat-post to be pushed in makes the bike small enough to fit in car boots and public transport.
Not only do you get the benefits of a compact urban bike, but you get suspension and a very strong frame without any hinges that hinder ride quality.
One Size Fits All
With the adjustable stem and seat-post, the Tinker can accommodate for people between 1.50cm and 1.95cm with comfortable aplomb.
The adaptability means you can set the bike up a precise comfortable position.
For transporting goods around, the Tinker has specifically designed cargo that you can add as extras.
The Cargo Modular Carrier makes it easy to carry bags, child seats and panniers thanks to the 'snapit' system in place. With a click, your load can be changed rapidly.
Still have questions on the Riese & Muller options for 2020? Give Fully Charged a call, where our experts are on standby!
Alternatively, if you want to try before you buy. Visit us in-store to test ride our full range of Riese & Muller eBikes
- Battery 500Wh Bosch PowerPack
- Motor Bosch Performance CX (75Nm)
- Display Intuvia (Standard) / Nyon Upgrade
- Brakes Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake
- Chain KMC X1 ( 87x )
- Crankset FSA/Riese & Müller, 170 mm
- Drivetrain Shimano 16T
- Fork Spinner Grind OS
- Frame Aluminium, Universal Size
- Gear System Enviolo Vario Continuous Variable Transmission (Nuvinci)
- Handlebar FSA V-Drive, 31,8 mm, Alu
- Hubs Front hub Shimano Deore Disc Rear hub Vario CVT, 36 hole
- Pedals VP-538
- Rims Mach1 650, 20"
- Seatpost JD/Riese & Müller, Alu, 34,9 x 430mm; Cane Creek Thudbuster ST*
- Size Universal
1. A premium compact electric bike with unique partial-folding features, the handlebar folds down completely but can also be raised and angled forward to accommodate taller riders
2. Sturdy rear rack, full-length fenders, reflective tires, and integrated Supernova lights offer utility and safety, three fun frame color option let you personalize the look
3. Bosch CX motor is eMountain bike capable in terms of power and responsiveness, it's known for reliability and works well with the clean quiet Gates Carbon belt drive system
4. Fatter 2.15" diameter Schwalbe tires offer stability and comfort, they compliment the suspension fork and ergonomic grips allowing you to ride further without hand and back fatigue
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.