in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
Vintage Electric Cafe
Vintage Electric build extremely unique eBikes. The Cafe is the latest innovation from the Californian based company, it's a lighter, more streamlined version of the E-Tracker.
Fully Charged are exclusive distributors of Vintage Electric in the UK, all prices include VAT and import duties.
The bike comes as standard with the restricted 250W motor, so that it qualifies as a normal bicycle. If you wish to increase the motor output to 750W, you can register the bike as a moped, or sign a disclaimer acknowledging the bike will only be used off-road.
Refined, Composed, Smooth
The Cafe has a unique feel. Hand made with chromoly steel, the speed optimized geometry handles superbly. Coupled with a custom aluminium fork, equilibrium between comfort and power is achieved.
The magnificent rear hub motor oozes power when you need it. You can select between 5 power modes, with level 5 delivering an abundance of torque capable of flying up any hill.
500Wh Removable Battery
The Vintage Electric removable battery has a secure self locking feature. It can be charged on or off the bike, and will take only 3-4 hours for a full recharge.
The 500Wh capacity will take you between 20 and 100 miles, depending on terrain and power mode.
Highly efficient, the Shimano SLX system has 10 gears, and the cassette is 10-40t. Shimano M396 hydraulic disc brakes ensure fast and controlled stopping power.
- Motor 750Watt direct drive sinewave, (250, 500Watt version available)
- Display Intuitive display, 5 power modes, automatic
- Brakes Shimano M365, hydraulic disc brakes, 180mm rotor
- Cassette Shimano SLX, 10-Speed
- Crankset FSA Giamondi
- Fork Customer forged aluminium crown with aluminum legs, fender eyelets, tapered steer tube, 15,, thru-axle
- Frame Smooth ride chromoly steel, speed optimized geometry, 700c, full fender/rack mounts
- Grips Genuine leather lock-on
- Pedals MKS Sylvan Touring
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT M786 shadow plus, 10-speed
- Rims Cafè 700c, aluminum, double-wall, 32h front, 36h rear
- Saddle Genuine Leather, built in Supernova LED lighting
- Seatpost Alloy, 27.2mm x 350mm
- Shift Levers Shimano SLX, 10-Speed
- Spokes Front: DT Swiss Champion 2.0mm; Rear: DT Swiss Alpine 2.34/2.0mm
- Stem 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, integrated supernova head-light
- Tyres Schwalbe Fat Frank 29 x 2.0
It is an absolute dream of a ride with exceptional build quality, top notch components and a surreal level of acceleration and top speed!
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.