Moustache Friday 27 2019
any other UK retailer Confirm the bike you want is available and to be delivered Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most credit cards, Paypal and 0% finance options Check Finance
at no extra cost Get free UK delivery on all purchases over £2500 Find out about delivery
or customer satisfaction! We will beat prices & have over 100 5-star google reviews Price Match
The Friday 27 is stylish!
It's Moustache's nod towards 'dress down Friday'. But whether you were a suit or not, the Friday is more than just a fashion statement.
The beautiful hydro-formed aluminium frame is not just a good looker, but also precise and efficient!
Moustache's Hidden Power exclusive technology is ultra-practical and high performance.
Even integrated, the battery remains easy to install, easy to remove, easy to carry, easy to swap! Awesome for daily use!
The Friday 27 is practical!
Fully equipped with 30 lux - Low consumtion LED's that run off the battery, and ultra stable aluminium mudguards, the Friday has the essentials.
Also featured are luggage racks that are compatible with most child seats on the market, they are are stiff and solid, being reliably fixed to the frame on two points via the tubular mud-guard.
And with the QL3 mounting system, 3 seconds is all you’ll need to fix the Moustache by Ortlieb panniers which are spacious and waterproof!
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 integrated - 36v 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Total charge in 4h30, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60 % minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 30000km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance Cruise 250W - 40/63 Nm - Assistance from 50 to 275 % -25 km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Sporty - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist -Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 50 to 160 km, average values in ideal conditions. Those values may vary based on selected mode, rider's weight, type of terrain, wind,elevation, tire profile and pressure, etc
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disk brakes
- Cassette Shimano HG50 10S 11/36
- Chain KMC X10, with quick link connector
- Colour Gun Metal mat
- Fork Suntour XCM ATB - 80 mm travel
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden PowerTechnologie - Tapered headtube
- Grips Ergonomic with double density - Lock On
- Guarantee 5 years frame - 2 years fork, motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Moustache ergonomic round - 6061 DB Aluminium - 660 mm - diam 31.6 - 45°
- Hubs Shimano - 32 holes - Sealed joints - Centerlock
- Kickstand Pletcher - Aluminium - Adjustable length - Fitted on the rear stays for better stability
- Lights Spanninga Presto2 - Low consumtion LED - Powered by main battery
- Lock N/A
- Mudguards Moustache alloy tubular - Super stable
- Pedals Alloy wide plateform
- Rack Reinforced aluminium - QL3 mounts for Ortlieb panniers - 25kg homologated
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10 speed
- Rims Moustache exclusive 27.5" wheels - 23mm wide - Double cavity welded asymmetrical rims - tubeless compatible (with flap) - 32 Holes
- Saddle Leather Brooks B17
- Seatpost Alloy suspension - 27.2 x 350
- Shift Levers Shimano Rapidfire 10S
- Size S/41 (1,50 to 1,65 m) - M47 (1,68 to 1,83 m) - L/53 (1,81 to 1,95 m) - XL/59 (1,90 to 2,05)approximately
- Stem "Quick-Park" stem allowing 90° fold in a snap - 80mm (S and M) - 100mm (L and XL)
- Tyres Schwalbe Super Moto-X 27.5x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 25,8 kg
The Moustache Friday 27 is a sleek, utilitarian, and comfortable electric city bike designed in France, custom-made tubular fenders stay quiet and pair nicely with a sturdy plastic chain cover, swivel handle bar saves space.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.