We are convinced that an eBike of this versatility and comfort means you can leave the car in the garage. Each Monday morning (and every other morning) you can hop on and glide to your destination in complete comfort.
The Lundi's iconic frame design hasn't changed for 7 years, it's the first born of the Moustache family and is now the emblematic model in the range with it's distinct design.
The Lundi's timeless frame design
The Lundi 26 has an innovative triple cavity frame with great lateral stiffness for the best stability and security, but it also has vertical flex to protect you from any lumps and bumps in the road, further aided by the wide tires.
These wide tires also help guard against getting wheels trapped in tram rails or drain covers, and have anti puncture protection. Lovely and soft, the Royal Wave or Royal Hertz saddles will make sure sensitive areas are well protected.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 400 Performance - 36v 11,6Ah - 400Wh - Total charge in 3h30 - 2,4 kg - 60 % minimal residual capacity after 500 charging cycles (around 25000km)
- Motor BOSCH Active Plus 250W - 35/50 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 250 % - 25 km/h - Natural - Noise free - Friction less - Compact - Lightweight
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available ofﬂine - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 45 to 130 km, average values in ideal conditions. Those values may vary based on selected mode, rider's weight, type of terrain, wind, elevation, tire proﬁle and pressure, etc
- Brakes Shimano MT200 hydraulic disk brakes
- Cassette 17 teeth sprocket
- Chain Shimano HG40
- Colour Colors: Black, Gun Metal, Light Grey, Kaki, Grey Blue, Burgundy
- Fork Rigid fork - 6061 T4 T6 Aluminium
- Frame Lundi 26 - 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Triple wall down tube
- Grips Ergonomic with double density - Lock On
- Guarantee 5 years frame and fork - 2 years motor, battery (or 500 cycles) and accessories
- Handlebar Exclusive Moustache alloy raised handlebar
- Hubs Rear: Nuvinci N330 - Front: Shimano - 32 holes - Sealed joints - Centerlock
- Kickstand Pletcher - Aluminium - Adjustable length - Fitted on the rear stays for better stability
- Lights Spanninga Presto2 - Low consumtion LED - Powered by main battery
- Lock Axa Solid plus integrated
- Mudguards Moustache alloy tubular - Super stable
- Pedals Alloy wide plateform
- Rack Alloy - Specific semi-integrated Rack -QL3 mount, Ortlieb bag compatible
- Rear Derailleur Nuvinci N330 continuously variable rear hub. 330 % ratio range
- Rims Alex EN24 26” - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Hertz Gel ergonomic - Special e-bike model
- Seatpost Alloy suspension - 27.2 x 350 - 31.6 post shim converter
- Shift Levers Nuvinci twist shifter
- Size One size (Size 46, suitable for approximately 1.57m to 1.90m)
- Stem Integrated
- Tyres Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 24,9 kg
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.