Moustache’s unique interface and special cranks allows the motor to be fitted to the rear crank, with a link allowing both to pedal while receiving assistance with no mechanical issues!
With up to 1000Wh of battery, via a Bosch ‘Dual Battery’ wire which safely connects the two batteries. Intelligently managing the power distribution while charging and discharging the battery, helping to preserve the lifetime of the two Bosch batteries.
Whether you ride as a couple,a family, with friends, there’s no limit to happiness on the saddle of the Samedi 27X2. With its two batteries with a total capacity of 1000Wh you’ll have an incredible battery life. 2X further!
Suntour AION 35 RL fork, hydraulic cartridge with external lock-out and rebound adjustments. Boost standard and Qlock 15mm for stiff and precise steering. 140mm travel.
For stopping power, Moustache opted for the high spec Magura MT5 4 piston brakes and 200mm discs.
*Please note the Moustache Tandem does not qualify for free shipping due to it's size. Shipping will cost £50 for mainland UK
- Battery Dual batteries BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 - 36V 13,8Ah - 500Wh - Fully Charged in 4.5 hours, 50% in 2h - 2,5 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 30,000 km/h - Total 1000W
- Motor Bosch Performance CX 250W - 40/75Nm - Assistance from 50 to 300% - 45km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Compact
- Display BOSCH Intuvia Display with separate control unit. 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - « Walk assist » - Information available offline. USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc
- Range 60 to 160km at 20km/h on a flat road (for a 70kg rider) - 40 to 100km with varied use, depending on mode chosen, wind, gradient, etc.
- Brakes Magura MT5 Hydraulic Disc Brakes, 200/200 diameter
- Colour Orange
- Crankset Moustache forged alloy cranks specific for tandem, Front: 175mm, Rear: 170mm, synchronized - 14T motor cog (+35) - Timing chainrings narrow/wide 36T
- Drivetrain Sram NX 11 speed 14 x 11/42, super wide capacity, bigger range
- Fork RockShox Yari RC 140mm - Motion Control - Solo Air - 27.5 Plus - 15mm boost
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Extruded variable thickness hydro formed tubes - rear motor - Tapered head tube - 27.5 plus - Boost
- Guarantee 5 Years Frame and Fork - 2 Years Motor, Battery (or 500 Cycles) and Accessories
- Handlebar Front: Alloy 760mm - Rize 25 mm - Stem 55mm - Rear: Alloy 680mm - Rize 25mm - Adjustable stem 155/200
- Hubs Alloy CNC with industrial bearings - Front 15 x 110 - rear 12 x 148mm
- Pedals Alloy - Wide Platform
- Rims Exclusive Moustache 27.5" - 35mm - Asymmetric - Double wall alloy - welded - compatible with tubeless (with flap) 32 holes
- Saddle Velo Ergonomic Saddle
- Seatpost Front: Alloy 31,6 x 350 - Rear: Suntour NCX - super comfortable alloy suspension parallelogram - 27,2 x 250 + 31,6/27.2 post shim converter
- Shift Levers Sram NX 11S
- Size XS/36 (1.33m to 1.50m) - S/41 (1.50m to 1.68m) - M/47 (1.65m to 1.83m) - L/53 (1.81m to 1.95m)
- Tyres MAXXIS REKON 27.5 x 2.8 - Tubeless ready - Dual density - Exo protection
- Weight 29,9 kg
Excellent weight distribution, the motor and battery packs are positioned low and center to maximize stability and handling, comfortable 140 mm air suspension fork and suspension seat post
Optional city package swaps the knobby trail tires for slicks and adds a rear rack, the suspension fork can lockout to reduce bobbing, by default this is setup as a cross country or trail bike
The two Bosch Powerpack 500 batteries can be charged simultaneously from a single port, they can be removed for safe keeping and storage (along with the display) and the wheels both offer quick release, only one frame size and color but the rear handlebar position is very adjustable
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.