Haibike sDuro Trekking 1.0 2020
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
Open or Closed
Haibike Trekking eBikes come in both open and closed frame styles. In 2018 we are quite far past the ‘his and hers’ style, in favour of choosing a style which suits you.
Going to work in your tight suit trousers and want a lower step? Go for the open. Been riding bikes with a higher crossbar all of your life? Go for closed.
Bosch’s entry-level motor system powers the Trekking 1.0 – the Active Line Plus. Coupled with a 400Wh Bosch PowerPack, partially integrated into the down-tube, providing an assisted range of up to 75 miles (condition and rider dependent).
Riding information is delivered via the Intuvia display, showing stats such as speed, remaining battery, predicted range and total distance travelled. This can be upgraded to the Nyon display with optional navigation and smart-phone integration.
- Battery Bosch PowerPack 400Wh
- Motor Bosch Active Plus, 250W, 50Nm, 25km/h
- Display Bosch Intuvia
- Brakes Tektro T275, aluminium, 180mm / Tektro T275, aluminium, 160mm
- Fork SR Suntour NEX E25-LO Lockout, steel spring, Travel: 63mm, steel steerer tube 1 1/8", quick release
- Frame aluminium 6061, quick-release 5 x 135mm, disc brake Post Mount
- Lights Trelock Bike - i Veo LS230, 20 lux / AXA Blueline
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera M360, 8-speed
- Rear Shock N/A
- Saddle Haibike Components TheSaddle
- Shift Levers Shimano Altus M310, rapidfire
- Tyres Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 42-622, reflex
- Wheel Make and Size N/A